4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Another game by F.Lord well is this is going to be tough?

No this isn't tough at all after Dark Magic. I'm in. ;) :coffee:

SandmansMisery

Sky Squad!
Donor
Jun 24, 2019
Nice little game really enjoyed this one. I would like to see a sequel for the shits and giggles lol
Lonely Housewif 2: We Fucked are Daughter's

• Love
Reactions: Bryon Smothers

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Good one. Funny Story not taking itself serious but delivering sex right away.

Nice little story about love, sex and happy times xD

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
This needs a "kinetic novel" tag. Fully linear with no player choice except naming MC.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
Wow, that was surprisingly sweet. It gets a lil' weird after a while but in a very good way. Otherwise it's all romance and amazing sex. Very nice experience. 10/10.

Stretch this over a few hours with a bit of gameplay and more varied scenes and you'd have THE kind of game I'm looking for. This shit just makes me happy, man.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
This was not a game. This is a Kinetic novel. a game would be like for example Man of the house or Summertime Saga and Filf.

Kar177

Jul 4, 2019
Surprisingly I enjoyed it. Laughed my ass off at how quickly things escalated lmao

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
I just finish playing and I love it :love: I could easily see this expanding into an bigger game. For example the MC staying with his mother for a bit while his looking for an place to live after graduation from the university and getting an job in town near where his mother live's. And during the stay at his mother's the MC meets all the lonely housewife's around the neighborhood or around the block. :devilish: And NTR could be one of the focus with harem which the MC is doing the NTR since his taking the wife's from there cheating/working husband's or steal them from there boyfriends if there not married yet like engage. :sneaky:

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes