RPGM Completed Lonely JK Wants to Expose Herself Anonymously Online and go Viral [v1.00] [スマンコフ]

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Jun 23, 2020
Yes she is and no I'm not. There's a high chance Kagura will pick it up since they translated Lelie Navigation. It does look awesome but I'm biased because slay the spire is one of my favorite games.
Fair. I sure hope it's Kagura if only for the uncensoring. Thanks for the reply.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
This is a pretty short game about exphosure, grind evolved and rape that will end the exphosure day, didn't end the game but got well beyond half, there are only a handful of events and pretty much is only repeating over and over the same thing while collecting points to unlock new stages where you will do the same thing you did last time just with an increase of difficulty. Honestly don't expect much about.

zdrmlp

Nov 30, 2023
played this on japanese, it was great, the main thing to do when exposure action is to do all lewd stuffs then selfie yourself in a pose. can end it with onani after that. get some exposure point at the end iirc 100 max per exposure, easily get to max
1717928304748.png
if you played a lot of sneak rpgm, this game will be too easy to complete the tasks (the tasks are basically just tell you what to do in a place max 2 sub tasks), i hope there are more difficult tasks (probably i havent tried to complete each place task yet, i just rush collecting exposure points through the end that time).
If you want to keep your virginity, then just dont get caught intentionally, even if you got caught, it still gives you plenty of chances to escape. so it's up to you

Reactions: Mimihime

degenerateguy

Dec 28, 2019
Sorry, the game seems fun n' all, but I'll just have to wait until the full game gets translated so I don't miss anything.

Reactions: DonS

Zom-kun

May 17, 2022
Game is translated EXCEPT FOR the twitter replies. I will be translating them but it'll be a little while before I can get around to doing it. I figured I may as well post the game since it's 99% completed otherwise.
Thank you to Fap it-san for helping with the images.
Thank you for your work!

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes