RPGM Completed Lonely JK Wants to Expose Herself Anonymously Online and go Viral [v1.00] [スマンコフ]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

mykabhocy

Mar 28, 2023
Good game, I didn't even have to download the safe to reveal all the scenes. Like it!

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
Great game. Exhibition is not my thing but this has a lot of good content. There is ZERO corruption here essentially - the MC starts as a virgin but is 100% down with everything that is happening to her and will eventually be able to force scenes to happen. Art is great and there are only a handful of scenes but there are variations of similar scenes in a lot of places and each area has several progressing scenes depending on if you go out at day or night. Game is short but good!

Reactions: Sissycuck111

Highguiy

Aug 16, 2022
Great game. Exhibition is not my thing but this has a lot of good content. There is ZERO corruption here essentially - the MC starts as a virgin but is 100% down with everything that is happening to her and will eventually be able to force scenes to happen. Art is great and there are only a handful of scenes but there are variations of similar scenes in a lot of places and each area has several progressing scenes depending on if you go out at day or night. Game is short but good!
Art is AI art though.

Reactions: NoNutEver

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
Thanks for the info. Your critique made my mind up for me. I will get stuck in. Cheers.

Oct 11, 2023
Is there an actual end to the game? I wanna see if there are consequences to her actions
Likely consequences:
Other girls will celebrate her empowering actions, start doing the same, preferably on a platform that allows kids as viewers to be even more empowering, and violently threaten all the prude misogynist nuns who say "kids needs protection" and "wear some clothes, hoe"
:sneaky:

Oh wait, this happens in real life 24/7 and we talkin about a h-game....
Well, then she probably ends up knocked up by fans or regretting her deeds.

Highguiy

Aug 16, 2022
How do you know the art is AI? I think the coloring and the lighting is AI, but not the entire art?
The hands with and without fingernails gave off inconsistency, the collar of the coat between the cutscene and the sprite is off, and there's no illustrator listed on the DLSite. I can only surmise that AI art is involved in this.

It's either that, or I actually just picked up the artist's mistakes here and there. That's the one thing I hate about AI art, to be fair.

littleshieh

Jan 28, 2023
I really appreciate this author effort, and impressed this is their first game on DLSite.

Game itself has a good progression system (unless you want to collect all achievements)

It has 8 maps, and in night and DAY.

Story is there, no arc, might be stupid, but still good enough to beat most isekai games.

You can feel MC slowly losing herself to her fetish, WILLINGLY.

Art is great, VA is outstanding combining the scene.
(i also loved VA previous work , you can find it here)

For the price this game also feel like a steal.

It's a decent cuisine, that long enough to satisfy, and short enough you don't get overfilled.

RECOMMEND

FGS i'm feeling i'm commenting on STEAM.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes