RPGM Abandoned Loner Onee-san [v0.3d] [Otter-san]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

abot111

Sep 5, 2023
Unfortunately I doubt it. There are no more updates on the developer's support pages, haven't been for a long time, and nobody seems to be getting any news from the Discord server here either. In addition, there are always excuses such as a pregnancy that didn't happen or moving several times. I wrote to the developer again here in the forum and I no longer get an answer, it worked before.
I am on her server she is still working on it just she also has a busy life currently.

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
I am on her server she is still working on it just she also has a busy life currently.
Of course she's still "working" on it. After all, there are people who support and pay her monthly. The release was over a year ago, nothing has come since then, there isn't even a target date or a progress bar. Similar to School of Lust :/

Reactions: Toushiro

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
I don't have access to the discussion server on discord so I don't know what's happening. Does anyone have news?

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
View attachment 1878384

Overview:
Game about an onee-san and how she found happiness.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-29
Release Date: 2020-10-13
Developer: Otter-san - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3d
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Dude, this game... THE BEST EVER MADE!!! Tell us, you know any similar games?

denpa

Jul 24, 2018
How? All I see is a two channel, the riverside one don't even have anything going on. Or do you need to donate to her to get access to other channels?
You dont need to donate for access to dev chat, just due to the nature of the game, and her twitter account being banned for this game , newcomers must be approved by a mod.

mw1847

Feb 7, 2022
im in the discord and when you join a mod can be asked to appove you but you will be asked a question
I tried joining and DMed a mod " Hey I joined the onee-san server to get updates on the game's progress. Idk if you're an appropriate person to ask but I'm trying to get added to the main channels."

They said I was definitely a fed and didn't let me in. Not sure what their problem is but it seems like joining isn't worth it.

abot111

Sep 5, 2023
I tried joining and DMed a mod " Hey I joined the onee-san server to get updates on the game's progress. Idk if you're an appropriate person to ask but I'm trying to get added to the main channels."

They said I was definitely a fed and didn't let me in. Not sure what their problem is but it seems like joining isn't worth it.
Lol thats a fed question lol you should have asked to see the shotas or some shit

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Lol thats a fed question lol you should have asked to see the shotas or some shit
You think the feds actually give a fuck about shota art? Unless you're distributing actual cp in there, they don't care lmao.

Also the cope about the game still being in development is truly incredible when there hasn't been an update in 2 years. Only way this could redeem itself would be if the next update was the full 1.0 release with 10 times the content. Otherwise, get ready to play the finished game when you're 90 years old at this pace.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes