RPGM Abandoned Loner Onee-san [v0.3d] [Otter-san]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Prince Vevit

Jul 5, 2021
This was outstanding. The character writing was really fun and pronounced and I can only see it going further from here. The art was beyond fantastic as well, and I really enjoyed the outfit selection screen. Given the character design, its clear to see Otter-san has good taste. I'm particularly glad the male characters don't have supernaturally big shlongs for no reason, its a credit to the StSh genre. Hope life gets easier and better for the Otter so they can give us more. I'm quite sad about the twitter take down, It seems kind of difficult to find more of their work.

SlinkyMag

May 7, 2021
If anyone can help it'd be appreciated. I've downloaded and played the game twice now, but each time I keep getting cut out at the same part, immediately after the beach. Also, I can't save the game for some reason. Any help?

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
If anyone can help it'd be appreciated. I've downloaded and played the game twice now, but each time I keep getting cut out at the same part, immediately after the beach. Also, I can't save the game for some reason. Any help?
you have to install the game in C:\Game folder

Sukuba

Jul 31, 2023
Just a question (I'm vary paranoid ) Has anyone ran this game through a virus scan or has any one experienced any abnormality's while running the program

Jinx the Minx

Apr 10, 2020
Some sketches otter-san shared. When poor Laura was paralyzed with fear, the big bad filthy dog took advantage of it immediately :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now it makes sense why everyone in town hates Laura, they are probably wary of her, she probably even sports an ankle monitor bracelet. I even saw a nun run from her ass. To think her house is right beside the beach.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Shame, I REALLY liked this one. Cute Megane-neko, shota that look and like act like kids, potential doggie sex, good story. Some comments:

- I got the save screen by hitting ESC twice. It didn't always work, however.
- Video game minigame was a pain. However, apparently Laura is supposed to lose, so it's not a major issue.
- On the other hand, the Grocery store minigame was impossible to play. I could not get any selections at all and it killed any progress.
- I really hope game gets picked up.
Advice that I have:
- Concentrate on one particular boy for expanding the early sexual relationship.
- Have Laura expand her sexual awakening, maybe with another girl, or even the planned dog.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2022
Shame, I REALLY liked this one. Cute Megane-neko, shota that look and like act like kids, potential doggie sex, good story. Some comments:

- Video game minigame was a pain. However, apparently Laura is supposed to lose, so it's not a major issue.
- Grocery store minigame on the other was impossible to play. I could not get any selections at all and it killed any progress.
Advice that I have:
- Concentrate on one particular boy for expanding the early sexual relationship.
- Have Laura expand her sexual awakening, maybe with another girl, or even the planned dog.
if you havent looked the game is still being worked on albeit slowly by the original developer

Isoldebaden

Jul 11, 2022
if you havent looked the game is still being worked on albeit slowly by the original developer
Unfortunately I doubt it. There are no more updates on the developer's support pages, haven't been for a long time, and nobody seems to be getting any news from the Discord server here either. In addition, there are always excuses such as a pregnancy that didn't happen or moving several times. I wrote to the developer again here in the forum and I no longer get an answer, it worked before.

Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
Unfortunately I doubt it. There are no more updates on the developer's support pages, haven't been for a long time, and nobody seems to be getting any news from the Discord server here either. In addition, there are always excuses such as a pregnancy that didn't happen or moving several times. I wrote to the developer again here in the forum and I no longer get an answer, it worked before.
the pregnancy was an april fools joke, it's written on the post.

- Grocery store minigame on the other was impossible to play. I could not get any selections at all and it killed any progress.
Advice that I have:
yes, Laura is indeed supposed to lose the minigame.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes