RPGM Abandoned Loner Onee-san [v0.3d] [Otter-san]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Buna338

Jun 5, 2021
When i try to launch the game it would immediatley close on it's own. anyone know a fix?

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
the game is actually fun

but the rpgm version tho...may want to choose a more recent version

Last edited:

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
From Title (Onee-san) Big Sister -Incest tag should be put (y)
Good Luck with Updates (y)

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Went to their fanbox and turns out they are pregnant.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no he's not pregnant :)

I'm pregnant! [dev. update]
4/3/2022 00:03

I was gonna post this yesterday but it was April's 1st, so it would come accross as a joke, but it's serious. I'm pregnant with the best straight-sh*ta game of the decade. It's been a while in the making, and still has quite a way to go.

Anyways, as I said in my previous post, or previous-previous post, I intended to release a new version by the end of March, which obviously didn't happen. Reason is: I've been polishing some areas of the game, minor ones, wasted time on some failed tests and most importantly came up with a narrative that shook the plotline quite a bit. It's for the best, though.

So, now that I click-baited with this title, I would like to start collecting you guys' names to add to the "credits & thanks" scene, that will show up in the end of the game. Either leave a name/alias that I can add in the comments or DM me (at twitter/discord/fanbox/subscribestar), whatever you feel like doing (even though I read twitter/discord DMs more often).

I'll make another post with the same goal when the next version is about to launch.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
I do hope this gets more updates. Animation style is good and the interactions are fun. Could easily see a group plaything ending being in the works. Just hope its slow instead of being a sudden race to the finish.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes