RPGM Abandoned Loner Onee-san [v0.3d] [Otter-san]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Damn, for real? Never knew about that. That sounds tragic
it's in the intro and mentioned occasionally: FemaleMC is hated and avoided bc her husband died in an accident, but she was also in the car...but survived without a single scratch, so everyone (superstitious as hell) in the village think she is a witch

NTRascou

Nov 24, 2018
Decent game. The progressions were ok. Entertaining dialogue. Mini-games that weren't horrible. My only gripe is that I wish I knew it was a demo version. Held off on beating my dick because I thought shit was going to get spicier.

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Two bugs that I ran into. First, need to make a folder named 'save' to actually be able to save. Second, you get a nil error crash if you run out of bait in the fishing minigame.

Reactions: jardinier

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Man, this was way more wholesome than I was expecting. Actual effort went into developing these characters, which isn't something you usually see in these types of games.
Great art, good characters, decent minigames, straightforward progression and animated. Overall, great package. Too bad ppl are already saying how slow the development is, really hoping to see more soon.

PS: missing the "animated" tag

Last edited:
Reactions: FMag and soulrave

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
no he's not pregnant :)

I'm pregnant! [dev. update]
4/3/2022 00:03

I was gonna post this yesterday but it was April's 1st, so it would come accross as a joke, but it's serious. I'm pregnant with the best straight-sh*ta game of the decade. It's been a while in the making, and still has quite a way to go.

Anyways, as I said in my previous post, or previous-previous post, I intended to release a new version by the end of March, which obviously didn't happen. Reason is: I've been polishing some areas of the game, minor ones, wasted time on some failed tests and most importantly came up with a narrative that shook the plotline quite a bit. It's for the best, though.

So, now that I click-baited with this title, I would like to start collecting you guys' names to add to the "credits & thanks" scene, that will show up in the end of the game. Either leave a name/alias that I can add in the comments or DM me (at twitter/discord/fanbox/subscribestar), whatever you feel like doing (even though I read twitter/discord DMs more often).

I'll make another post with the same goal when the next version is about to launch.
1656435699996.png
Those who delay their April Fools joke deserves to be punched in the crotch.

fakyort

Jul 26, 2020
The illustrations, the game structure and all in one are really fun. I would be very happy if it is further developed and continued with the same characters.

Reactions: tseug
Nov 13, 2017
it's in the intro and mentioned occasionally: FemaleMC is hated and avoided bc her husband died in an accident, but she was also in the car...but survived without a single scratch, so everyone (superstitious as hell) in the village think she is a witch
ah, ok, been a while since i played

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
Don't know if the dev is here, but I'll drop my two pennies anyway.
Very nice visuals, the mini-games are ok, a bit annoying that it doesn't matter how well you do, but 1 its a demo so things may change and 2 the idea is for her to lose, at least in the first one, so I sort of get it.
Beyond that, I liked most of the game, but when I went and checked the events with the other kids, I found out that they are practically the same, except a bit of dialogue, which is boring. Now, I understand its a demo, but I'd rather it have scenes with just 1 kid, doesn't matter who, and the other options locked under a demo button or something and then work in the other 2 kids later. Like, 1 kid can ask to see her boobs like they did, another can ask for her underwear the third can ask for a kiss. These are just examples and there is a whole lot of things that can be done, but it definitely feels like the way it is right now, you could just create 1 route and end it there.
Also really didn't like that she felt so sorry for the way she acted she decided to go full out slut in 1 day, I believe there should a bit of a slower burn on that.
But overall a very good impression for a demo.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Like, 1 kid can ask to see her boobs like they did, another can ask for her underwear the third can ask for a kiss. These are just examples and there is a lot of things that can be done, but it definitely feels like the way it is right now, you could just create 1 route and end it there.
Also, really didn't like that she felt so sorry for the way she acted she decided to go full out slut in 1 day, I believe there should a bit of a slower burn on that.
i agree 100%

I also like how (so far at least) the whole thing feels like a bit rushed(by the lewd-mentality of the three guys) but at the same time feels like an evolving relationship

otter_san

Dec 21, 2019
Oh wow, I wasn't expecting to see a game thread for this project around here, considering the genre/tags. Though, I'm glad lots of you found out about it and apparently liked to some degree.

Gonna take the chance to address some of the things pointed out here (and people who gave direct feedback via Discord).
- Slow development & my dev. ideology
Starting out with the elephant in the room, yes, I am aware about how slow the development pace has been for this game. There are lots of reasons why this happened, a bit of an "agitated" real life (I'm about to move for the third time since I started this project) mixed with the fact I never saw a bright future for this game, no matter how good the final version is - given that each time more /straightshota/ stuff are forbidden everywhere. I don't have a big enough follower base to make it succeed on its own. Very often I found myself watching to muster some motivation and stick to my convictions.
Speaking of convictions, I have set a few rules for this project. I follow them even if it may cost everything, which are:
● Never sell-out: this is a straightshota game, not some jack-of-all trades meant to please everyone with a collection of kink that may not mix well with each other;
● Quality over production time: maybe I give too much control to my creativity blocks regarding writing, but I'm always willing to spend as much time as needed to have an organic story and interactions;
● People must be able to play it one-handed: no complicated mechanics and no extensive grinding. People should be able to not lose their boner doing random things in-game just to progress the story. The whole gameplay (at least up to the "release version") shall not consume a single neuron. Which on itself is enough to add a lot more weight to the narrative, because I can't just artificially insert playtime via grinding or running around the map a hundred times talking to every NPC alive until they find out what to do. In fact, you can also skip all dialogues that it won't affect how long it takes for someone to know what's next. The whole thing is supposed to be an "on rails" theme park ride. The small maps are meant to help out with this too.

- Save issue
That was an issue when I zipped this version to upload, instead of deleting the 'Save' folder contents I deleted it whole thinking RPGM would re-create it automatically. Though, for the next version I've reworked the whole load/save screen to support unlimited save files and a little better visual clarity on each file.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- Lewdity pace
I too thought that she went a bit too harshly from oblivious about lewdity to thirsty for cummies. It was something that not only bothered me but also felt like leading me to dead ends for the subsequent H events, as in it would require a huge amount of mental acrobatics to get her to do lewd stuff. I was considering making her go 100% predator mode and maybe a little abusive but didn't feel quite right either. This new narrative I'm writing is supposed to have elements that help release her from the moral shackles, with help of her craving for human warmth.
But the end goal was always turning Laura into their plaything, or rather, developing a mutual lewd relationship between her and all three boys, with no boundaries whatsoever. That's how she finds happiness.

- Mini-games
During the main story they are mostly meant to be concluded with no effort, though, they are designed to have high scores that will unlock extra scenes once the game is released. Though, for now I would rather focus on using my limited effort on progressing the main story. As mentioned above, this game is meant to be played one-handed, to keep that boner fresh.
I'll make sure to add some text clarifying that to the player (some people went super far in the "rythm" minigame, feel kinda bad for them, even though the score made during the main story is supposed to count towards unlocking the extra scenes).

- Animations
This one is a bit of an issue, though I would like for the game to be animated in every CG, it's a bit of an unrealistic goal considering my current limitations. There are also some more "technical" implications that make it not super viable, such as angles and how some scenes are composed. Maybe in the future I'll get to animate every single one of them, but it's not priority.

- Some cutscenes feel like an eternity
I've halved the wait times for most of them. I hope this should be enough to make them more endurable.

- Choices are not really choices
Choosing different boys always lead to the same exact events. I understand that's not optimal but I want to keep the game as linear as possible. Never been a fan of replaying eroges myself just to get to an specific event -it always makes me feel like I'm missing out on the good stuff or that had I chosen a different thing my perception of the game could be better. I'm too much of a "what if" person, and this reflects in my writing style. But... yeah, I could make them deviate a little bit from the default route according to the shota's personality and I intend to make that happen, but just not right now. Writing the main thing is already painful enough for me, the plan is to come back later and change that once I have a decent enough product in general.

- Final words
This is basically my first project, I've learned a lot since its start, and I hope you guys are willing to give the game another chance once the new version is out. And boy, it's EXTRA hard to keep the game entertaining solely using the characters and their interactions. Not trying to sound arrogant but I believe I've been doing a decent job so far with all the oddities, jokes and occasional mini-games.
I'm really glad many of you caught EXACTLY the atmosphere I wanted to set, not only that but in general your analysis was super spot-on with what I had planned. This makes me super optimistic due to the confirmation that we're on the right tracks. I've polished several parts of the game to improve this sensation (such as making the world more lively, portrait for the boys to express them better and other subtle things).

By the way, my DMs @ discord are always open, if you have any suggestion regarding the story, feel free to hit me up. It's mostly from talking to people that my brain engages into "writing mode". Help with writing is always welcome, considering it's the source of 90% of my hiatuses.

EDIT:
By the way, I forgot to express gratitude to OP for making this thread. It certainly shone some light and hope for the project, should step on the gas once I am done moving IRL (next week). Thanks a lot to everyone for their feedback.

how do I fix this
Never seen that one happen. But I would assume it's your OS not giving RPGM the rights to read the external file I use for the speeches, maybe running as admin should help.

Also really didn't like that she felt so sorry for the way she acted she decided to go full out slut in 1 day, I believe there should a bit of a slower burn on that.
That's something that bothered me big time, one of the reasons I'm rewriting that portion of the story. Sometimes it's hard to know that the big picture is not really implemented like I had in my mind and some interactions/happenings are a lackluster/not as dramatic as I imagined. My intention was to speed things up because I intend to make them completely open sexually between themselves eventually, but the execution was kind offputting.
I'm going in the rewriting process with the idea that there must be more occasional nudity and better fillers before she even voluntarily shows her boobies. Might not accomplish it on the first (or rather, second) attempt but will keep trying until it's in a decent spot.

Last edited:

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
mixed with the fact I never saw a bright future for this game, no matter how good the final version is - given that each time more /straightshota/ stuff are forbidden everywhere. I don't have a big enough follower base to make it succeed on its own. Very often I found myself watching to muster some motivation and stick to my convictions.
Let me just say I hope you stick to this project. While Patreon is obviously a no go, I've seen RPGM shota games on Subscribestar making over 5k USD, which is a nice amount if you ask me. More and more ppl are migrating to SS because of Patreon restrictions, and it should have a big enough base to support your project.
Plus, we may be filthy pirates, but if there's one thing this site is great for to developers is bringing awareness. Maybe being here can be a turning point for your project given some effort, who knows. But you definetly have the talent to make this work. Best of luck to you

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes