RPGM Abandoned Loner Onee-san [v0.3d] [Otter-san]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

MegaDaddy

May 5, 2020
I tried playing it on joiplay but it says script error 53 can't covert array into integer or something like that. Does anyone have a solution to that?
Thanks.

Reactions: lokket99 and Teizel

Attis

Jun 20, 2017
I really enjoyed the story so far and love the mini games. Looking forward to future updates.

Naughty Vermin

Mar 27, 2018
Otter-san, I hope you read this: I love your game. is one of the few I don't skip the entire boring dialog to get to the sex scenes.
I love the characters, the story, the dialogs, the humor (I seriously laughed a lot). I'm really looking foward to the next updates... but there is a few things I want to say...
first, I understand if you want to make scenes with Laura in an orgy with the 3 boys 'n stuff like that, but hear me out: my favorite part in the game was at the end when little Jeffy indirectly declares himself to Laura after I only chose him for every scene over and over... I love the idea that I have like a secret relationship with him and I'm hidding it from the other boys, "it's our little secret" Not saying that you shouldn't go full slut with the writing, but if I could have the option to be with one of them alone, I would love that. I love wholesome stuff, what can I say.

BTW I love Jeffy, he is a troublemaker, full of himself and a bit of an idiot, but he cares a lot for his friends and I like that you didn't do what most do with this type of character and turn him into a bully and an asshole making you wonder why anybody is friends with him. He's great, by far the funniest, I want a happy ending with him hahhahhahha

Last edited:

nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
Otter_san I'm loving the game I just wanted to know if you would ever be able to add a pubic hair feature to make it optional? I know it might not be likely but just wanted to at least give a shot or suggestion anyway. Keep it up!

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I found this game today it seems to have a beautiful art I wish it had exhibitionism as a TAG but I'll give it a chance

Iadiesman217

May 1, 2019
The game is great however replaying scenes, especially event 3, can be a pain if you want to rewatch scenes without going through the mini games again. Event 1 and 2 aren't hat hard since you can just give up but event 3 makes you sit and catch at least like 8 or 9 fishes, it's not hard or anything just tedious when you wanna rewatch scenes

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Quick notice
7/21/2022 23:54・All users
Hey, I'm passing by to let the people who are not in Discord know: in the beginning of the month I moved and I don't have internet connection in my new place. This is not stopping me from working on the game, of course, if anything it's giving me less room for procrastination (though things have been quite hectic due to the usual process of moving). So, see y'all soon. And pray for me to get the ISP thing sorted out, please!

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
otter_san this game is gold. Laura is exceptional: perfect body, nice tan, dark black hair, everything is perfect and you've also able to insert an animation. I just wanted to know, seeing your last posts on pixiv fanbox, how the next release is progressing. Once again, good job.

Reactions: *//

otter_san

Dec 21, 2019
otter_san this game is gold. Laura is exceptional: perfect body, nice tan, dark black hair, everything is perfect and you've also able to insert an animation. I just wanted to know, seeing your last posts on pixiv fanbox, how the next release is progressing. Once again, good job.
Hey, I just got back my internet literally a couple hours ago. Hopefully I'll be releasing the re-written version (privately) throughout the upcoming month. The actual public release will depend on how many stuff I have to fix during that.

I found this game today it seems to have a beautiful art I wish it had exhibitionism as a TAG but I'll give it a chance
Eventually™, though it'll be just an event or two.

Otter_san I'm loving the game I just wanted to know if you would ever be able to add a pubic hair feature to make it optional? I know it might not be likely but just wanted to at least give a shot or suggestion anyway. Keep it up!
I was actually considering that, but those stuff I'll be adding after the actual game release to avoid spending too much energy in optional/side stuff. Pubes aren't really my thing but I do get the appeal and it probably fits Laura well.

The game is great however replaying scenes, especially event 3, can be a pain if you want to rewatch scenes without going through the mini games again. Event 1 and 2 aren't hat hard since you can just give up but event 3 makes you sit and catch at least like 8 or 9 fishes, it's not hard or anything just tedious when you wanna rewatch scenes
God knows how much I hate that fishing minigame because I had to go through it a dozen times to test stuff. I know your pain, and will be working on a solution for better "replayability". Though, I never thought people would actually try other shotas because there is little variation on the scenes between them at this point (again, a way to avoid spending energy on optional/side stuff and leaving it for later updates).

nel-ixx

Jun 10, 2021
Hey, I just got back my internet literally a couple hours ago. Hopefully I'll be releasing the re-written version (privately) throughout the upcoming month. The actual public release will depend on how many stuff I have to fix during that.

I was actually considering that, but those stuff I'll be adding after the actual game release to avoid spending too much energy in optional/side stuff. Pubes aren't really my thing but I do get the appeal and it probably fits Laura well.

God knows how much I hate that fishing minigame because I had to go through it a dozen times to test stuff. I know your pain, and will be working on a solution for better "replayability". Though, I never thought people would actually try other shotas because there is little variation on the scenes between them at this point (again, a way to avoid spending energy on optional/side stuff and leaving it for later updates).
Thanks for the reply and understanding the appeal! I really do hope u are able to add it once ur done with the whole release.

Iadiesman217

May 1, 2019

Thank you for replying to my feedback :)

lokket99

Aug 20, 2021
I tried playing it on joiplay but it says script error 53 can't covert array into integer or something like that. Does anyone have a solution to that?
Thanks.
Hi, i have tried the same but I get the same error as you, but I hope you found a solution to this issue and share some insight.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
No news. I hope the game is proceeding; it would be a waste to see it sink.
i mean the dev stated herself that her development is really slow, so dont expect too much just let her work what she can do.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes