• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Long and Hard...Summer! [v1.11] [Inlet Pipe Productions]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes
Oct 10, 2019
So how promiscuos are the girls in this?
Do they only have sex with MC or is it implied they get around?
Is there exlusivity or it is like an open relationship?
I saw a picture of a girl in a gangbang but they said it is not in the game, but is there any similar content?
I hate NTR and sharing so I have to know before I play, I also dislike other guys having sex even if it is not with a LI, so it would be good to know about that too.
I will once again ask this, now that this game is more complete maybe people will be able to answer. Edited for typos.

fakyort

Jul 26, 2020
"It's been a long time since I played the game. Naturally, I started from the beginning with the new update. It had left a good impression on me when I first played it, but upon playing again, I noticed that there were no animations. I thought it was a game with high-quality visuals and animated scenes, especially in H scenes. I wish it had developed faster and in more detail. Games that are based on leveling up statistics tend to make gameplay boring - for example, Innocent Witches - but it has potential for improvement."

ZixSum

Nov 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This image is anatomically incorrect. The clitoris faces forward on the body, not backward.
Only vaginal?...like no anal?...or oral?..........

Or feet?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: phoenix31 and Asuka

putingman

Jan 8, 2023
is this game have new game plus or something? I don't want to grind again to get other girl ending

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes