Others Long and Hard...Summer! [v1.11] [Inlet Pipe Productions]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

ZixSum

Nov 9, 2018
is this game have new game plus or something? I don't want to grind again to get other girl ending
The game goes into "freeplay" mode after you finish and pass your classes where you don't have to go to classes anymore.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I remember this! Is it complete now or something?
It is v1.11 which should mean that it is complete and has had a patch and a bugfix. But who knows if the developer has any idea how to version a project?

I will once again ask this, now that this game is more complete maybe people will be able to answer. Edited for typos.
It's a game. Whether or not there's NTR, nobody is fucking your real life wife.
Also, NTR is only NTR if someone fucks your wife.

putingman

Jan 8, 2023
The game goes into "freeplay" mode after you finish and pass your classes where you don't have to go to classes anymore.
So, i can still get any ending of the girl even after finish the second month? Or I need to restart week to get the ending for any girl?

DRAKEZERO

Jun 23, 2019
So... is this game complete or not? by the version number it would seem that it is complete, but it's not marked as complete and by what I've been reading in the comments seems like there's not a clear answer.

Does anyone know for sure?

Macamagucha

Jan 26, 2022
So... is this game complete or not? by the version number it would seem that it is complete, but it's not marked as complete and by what I've been reading in the comments seems like there's not a clear answer.

Does anyone know for sure?
Hi, the game is complete. It was released as such on Steam and Itch.io in December 2022. Can't say for sure about the version here, but the version number is the latest there is.

JanTastisch

Nov 20, 2020
Game is okay, its annoying that it sometimes forces you to waste a timeslot by fixed events and its really annoying to find the girls for just chatting with them, but otherwise its solid. The bonus scenes with the random girls around town are unfortunatly just copies with different heads.

FighterMan_69

Aug 9, 2023
having a very annoying time trying to get a issue fixed after I fucking paid for the game, anyone know who the lead dev is?

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
1. Graphics 4/5
2. Sound 3/5
3. Story 2/5 (no real story)
4. Game Play 1/5

Game has the most idiotic game play. Nothing but cons. You would have to cheat to complete it.

1. 2 actions for the entire damn day? You only get 2 damn actions!
2. 30,000 for rent for the month (To get 30K you would be doing nothing but school and work getting nowhere in game)
3. Limited time to 1 month as you have to get 30K
4. Day after cleaning your house it's fucking dirty like shit dirty in a 2 days.

It's damn retarded game system that is absolutely and utterly stupid! The reason for these stupid games is for one reason the developers don't need to put any work into a game to make it last long for the player because you have to keep playing repeatedly to see anything new. I hate these type of games it's just a cop out by developers to give you very little actual game time by making it all grind.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes