Others Long and Hard...Summer! [v1.11] [Inlet Pipe Productions]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Uuh... I've downloaded the Mediafire version, but it abruptly ends on Thursday. Is there a longer version? The only scene I got was with the redhead you meet at school.

Rumil

Jan 2, 2020
so this is only a Demo? Bough schocklade bar, went to gocery store and than the game just ends. No way near any of the pictures posted below - 1 Hscene and intoducing to game mechanics and it ends :/ any1 know if there is more or is it the end of the line for now?

Reactions: jxd

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
so this is only a Demo? Bough schocklade bar, went to gocery store and than the game just ends. No way near any of the pictures posted below - 1 Hscene and intoducing to game mechanics and it ends :/ any1 know if there is more or is it the end of the line for now?
I did exactly that, but in the captures you can see until week 11, and I finish after giving the chocolate to the teacher ... I would like to know if there is a special option to select?

mugenji77

Nov 14, 2019
Thanks guys for a lot of nice words. The current version of the game is 0.74, as most of the content has been finished, though it's not for the public view yet. Currently, there are only three days in the demo, but we're going to add new content regularly once a week. If you want to be up-to-date, keep tracking the game on -

Also, there's a link to the Steam page, and if you want to support our work, please add the game to your wishlist.

Best regards,
Inlet Pipe Productions

mugenji77

Nov 14, 2019
Is it only the one H scene with the red head for this release.
In the current demo it is the only H-scene, however we're going to open the new content this saturday, and we'll keep adding more stuff every week (on saturday).

Keep the save as you will be able to go from the last place you finished.

PS. Does actually everyone skip the first class to have fun with the angry redhead girl? What about your future? :D

mysteryguy0091

Aug 19, 2019
Love the game so far! Looking forward to the upcoming updates. Also, adding controller options would really be nice.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

v0.75 -

Reactions: mysteryguy0091
Jun 15, 2017
This sounds like a NEET individual's dream lol. You get kicked out of college, have no other training, and your parents cut you off, but you know what you do have? All the sex you could ever hope for just because you deserve it by virtue of existing.

• Haha
Reactions: DoisacChopper

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
We REALLY need some sort of rule for build numbers, in what world does a 0.74 INITIAL BUILD with 10 minutes of game play makes sense

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
In the current demo it is the only H-scene, however we're going to open the new content this saturday, and we'll keep adding more stuff every week (on saturday).

Keep the save as you will be able to go from the last place you finished.

PS. Does actually everyone skip the first class to have fun with the angry redhead girl? What about your future? :D
My future I can get it later, right now I'm more interested in the girl! XD

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes