Others Long and Hard...Summer! [v1.11] [Inlet Pipe Productions]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

mugenji77

Nov 14, 2019
Will you be able to have a harem with all the girls?
There are 3 girls who can become your girlfriends, and it's up to you, if you're with any of them, or all of them. I assume you wouldn't cheat on your dear girlfriend, would you?! :D

Also, there are other girls you can have sex with, just going around the world.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Is there cg scene recollection and if so anyone got 100% save? don't mean to be rude to the creator of any game but time is what I don't have but fap time is under 30 seconds you know the drill

Reactions: wolailan

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
There are 3 girls who can become your girlfriends, and it's up to you, if you're with any of them, or all of them. I assume you wouldn't cheat on your dear girlfriend, would you?! :D

Also, there are other girls you can have sex with, just going around the world.
So can I add those other girls around the world to the harem as well or is it just random encounters?

mugenji77

Nov 14, 2019
So can I add those other girls around the world to the harem as well or is it just random encounters?
If I understand it correctly, it's rather possible. You can be in 3 relationships at once, and still keep having regular sex with some women around the world. It's all about fitting requirements for activating those special events, some of them are to happen once, and some of them are possible to reactivate any time you want.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
This really a 0.75? It just ended without really doing anything. Thought there would be a lot more in it considering all the pictures.

mugenji77

Nov 14, 2019

Changelog:

• Additional day unlocked
  • New H-Scene (additional day makes Akari-sensei's quest possible to complete)
  • Your first make-up test!
  • Improved main menu
  • New "emotional bubbles" during cutscenes
  • "Ending Screen" - our new way of saying "thanks for playing"
  • Bug fixes and text changes

Notice: Due to some changes in the project you won't be able to use the previous save files. Sorry for the inconvenience. Use this extra-play to plan ahead for the "Leaking Pipe" quest and get the "Reliability" to level two, *wink* *wink*.

Happy New Year!

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
Question: Is there a fixed end date? So you only got a certain number of days until the game ends?

Also...who the fk pisses in their bathtub? (every time it seems even)

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Hi there, a question developer. You said you can date .any of the available girls right? Does that mean I can cheat on them when I start dating them, will the dialogue be different (like the girl she is cheating with, being very condescending to the girlfriend, saying that she's a way better fuck to the MC than her girlfriend ever will be) or any other steamy things like, just screwing behind her girlfriend's back, without her finding out?

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes