Others Long and Hard...Summer! [v1.11] [Inlet Pipe Productions]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

introvtx

May 6, 2017

Sold! I can't wa--

Screenshot 2022-01-26 154625.png
Is-- is he one of the LIs? why is he in the image filled with girls? :unsure::eek:
Ah well, "Try everything once" I believe someone said... so here we go!

Last edited:

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Just came in here to put the thread on ignore, so I don't risk my life every time I look at the Latest Updates page. Having a gif as a banner is pretty bad, but this in on another level.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
will there be in future be a sandbox mode? i personally dont like time sensitive gameplay where ya shoudlnt do something wrong.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
FYI, Game Maker sucks ass as a game engine (if you didn't know)... also, the owners of the engine does not allow it for making adult games (if you didn't know).
Too bad, as the game seems pretty ok, but really, change your platform. They're likely to stop you, also, when you have just a bit of content, Game Maker is gonna make the game sooooooo sloooooow.

Reactions: libertypics

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
Weird question but does anyone know how to manually save or is the game utilizing automatic save in a specific time/event

mugenji77

Nov 14, 2019
will there be in future be a sandbox mode? i personally dont like time sensitive gameplay where ya shoudlnt do something wrong.
The game is a sandbox, currently just a demo is playable. In the full version you actually can do anything you want, and you have a lot of in-game time for those activities.

mugenji77

Nov 14, 2019
The full version of the game gives you a lot of time and no stress to do any activities. If you don't get all the pictures unlocked after the first play, there will be something like a new game+ to go from the start with all the stats, and achievements from the previous play.

Noting that there's a skip button for cutscenes now, it should be easy and fast, to see the others options of the game in the next try.

mugenji77

Nov 14, 2019
FYI, Game Maker sucks ass as a game engine (if you didn't know)... also, the owners of the engine does not allow it for making adult games (if you didn't know).
Too bad, as the game seems pretty ok, but really, change your platform. They're likely to stop you, also, when you have just a bit of content, Game Maker is gonna make the game sooooooo sloooooow.
Nothing alike. The game in the full version has about 80% of the final version content. Everything goes smoothly. It all depends on the optimisation.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
game maker? like RPG Maker VX Ace or what da mean? and can someone forbid you to use the buyed software for something? O_O

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
I would like to give a suggestion for the gift tutorial quest, where the teacher asks the MC to buy her chocolate.
Instead of waiting in the middle of the corridor, please make her wait for him in the teacher's room.
That's because if she was truly that busy, she would have no time to wait for him in the corridor, right?
So it makes more sense for her to ask him and go do her things in the teacher room, while he is out buying her meal.
The way it is now, it appears to me that she is just too lazy to go to the convenience store as she has all time in the world to wait for him to bring her the chocolate, but can't bother to do it herself... Or maybe she owns the owner of the convenience store some money and can't pay it now... XD
Anyway, it's just a suggestion, feel free to do whatever you like. good work.

PS.: Is the sister a terrorist or secret agent? I can't help but feel the accident that happened was not just a coincidence... lol

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes