Others Long and Hard...Summer! [v1.11] [Inlet Pipe Productions]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Deep-Six

Who?
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Weird question but does anyone know how to manually save or is the game utilizing automatic save in a specific time/event
I'm almost certain that it automatically saves after any interaction or event (even not H ones). You can't manually save atm.

mugenji77

Nov 14, 2019

CHANGELOG:

- more play time until the end of Thursday, Week 2 (so four additional days of gameplay!)
- "Text Speed: option in the settings
- a "wild" sex scene, hidden somewhere in the world
- lots of text corrections, smaller improvements and bug fixes

Enjoy your play!

Reactions: BaasB

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
who's the ugly guy in the cover ? the NTR guy or what ?
Its his teacher.
Right now there is no NTR(Or at least I saw none up until v0.77 ), but I think it may be added in the future...(not enforced but optional)
Please do correct me if I'm wrong.

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
tell me if im wrong but the first time i see this game its had "incest tag" ???
One of the girls is his (step?) sister, but as of v0.77 there is no hentai scenes with her yet, only a teaser showing her in pajamas.
Maybe they are waiting the scenes to add the tag, so that the tags are in accordance with the current version instead of future version...

• Red Heart
Reactions: SargonSmith

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
The game use auto save. Can I get every scene in the game? I remember the game had choice but without manual save, how to get other scene without start over?

Seinks

Mar 17, 2018
Full save ?
Full save is useless as there is still no gallery.
The game is still quite short, so you should be able to finish it in one hour or less, but you may need to play it multiple times to see all CG's because time is too limited...
In short, if you want the red girl CG, raise your sociability 1 level. If you want the teacher CG, raise reliability 1 level. No need to waste time in other status for now... unless the last update changed something.
I'm starting to feel like I should play the last version but it feels too much work for a single secret CG... XD

Last edited:

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Does anyone know where to find the wild sex scene?

Also, how to raise your Sociability?

Sep 1, 2020
City Center->go south east until you are at the Park(?), then go north east, then walk through the bridge and there are two kids you can talk to under the temple/building(?). If the two kids are not there, check during another time. That is one spot for Sociability for KANAME/Arcade quest.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Time limit need to go. I play till the end and only got 1 scene, the toilet scene. Game has more scene but if I need to grind again. Well how about no. Kind of ironic, MC learn about game making and the game itself have grind and time limit together.

If the game want players to grind. Make it 1 time things. if players need to grind stat to unlock girls then make them all available. In 1 playthrough. No time limit bs. You want new girl, start again do everthing all over again. Nope that not fun.

If the game want choice matter. Then make the game VN. Remove all game play so replay not become a chore. It still is but at lease it bearable because you can skip the texts.

New update add debt and MC has to pay. If new girls appear after paid the debt. That mean I need to grind for money bs every playthrough if I want to pursuit new girl cause time is limit so new girls mean new playthrough. No one like chore. Don't make game play a chore for players.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes