Others Long and Hard...Summer! [v1.11] [Inlet Pipe Productions]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Nickzz235

Sep 9, 2018
Good artwork, but games too grindy and slow. If there are no meaningful interaction in town, just make it a menu based (or provide a quick travel), lots of time I don't want to check every corner of map because map felt huge to explore. and please let us run in considerable speed, so it would give encourage players to explore.

mugenji77

Nov 14, 2019
The game might seem grindy and too time-limited, though please do not forget that you've played the demo, not the full version. We can't just open everything, so our demo limits your time. In the final version of the game you'll certainly get enough time to obtain most of the pictures during one playthrough.

We're still working on the world, trying to make it more attractive, there's a plan for more special events, and more places which need your stats to activate.

Thank you guys for giving us the feedback.

As we're still working on the game, it is highly recommended to give us as much feedback as possible, so we can keep improving our dear game. Best regards!

Last edited:
Reactions: Skelletonike

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
The game might seem grindy and too time-limited, though please do not forget that you've played the demo, not the full version. We can't just open everything, so our demo limits your time. In the final version of the game you'll certainly get enough time to obtain most of the pictures during one playthrough.

We're still working on the world, trying to make it more attractive, there's a plan for more special events, and more places which need your stats to activate.

As we're still working on the game, it is highly recommended to give us as much feedback as possible, so we can keep improving our dear game. Best regards!
Probably too late to add but I'd like a character that didn't have tits bigger than their head. Medium can be nice too haha

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
are there any game that has animated pixel graphics sex that has no ntr or with ntr but just optional?

MCMasked

Jun 11, 2017
Looks nice, the only reason i won't play is that this game summary is exactly what my life looks like right now, without the sexy events, so i will come out of this game depressed if i play :confused:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017

Why add time limit at all? Like you said. This is demo. This last update add 3 days. Well I used all 3 days to get stat. Don't see anything new because the game just end.

How about loop the last day so players can see everything the game has to offer. Or just remove these time sensitive event and let it happen as players progress through a girl story. What if the game event get close to this stupid debt pay day and the update give you 3 days. Well that save file is fucked.

Every sand box games I played let me see everything in an update. An update end when I see everything and save and then close the game. Why this game can't be like that?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
someone please update the OP once there is no retarded grind to substitute real gameplay

wattrutro

Oct 27, 2019
any edited saves, with max stats and max money?
Cheat engine use Double for values
First scan for money
For stats value it goes from 1 to 6
for likeability from 0 to 1
For endless game search for the day it goes from 1 to 14 and change day according to event (the day of the week doesnt change)

Reactions: lillard

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Well just one thing to say FFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKK (sorry), we're pissed off trying to climb, we get the half sister and end of the game (when I say end, you have no choice), what's the point of being so pissed off, if the stats that we climb now are totally useless Frankly I'll come back in 1 year on this post, but not before. Too much disgusting.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes