Others Long and Hard...Summer! [v1.11] [Inlet Pipe Productions]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

mugenji77

Nov 14, 2019
Hi there, a question developer. You said you can date .any of the available girls right? Does that mean I can cheat on them when I start dating them, will the dialogue be different (like the girl she is cheating with, being very condescending to the girlfriend, saying that she's a way better fuck to the MC than her girlfriend ever will be) or any other steamy things like, just screwing behind her girlfriend's back, without her finding out?

You can cheat on your girlfriend, and you can even have 3 girlfriends at once and cheat even all of them with more girls. Currently, they don't react on it, however it's a good point and we actually might implement a special event for suuch situation, when one of the girls catches you red handed. Best regards!

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
You can cheat on your girlfriend, and you can even have 3 girlfriends at once and cheat even all of them with more girls. Currently, they don't react on it, however it's a good point and we actually might implement a special event for suuch situation, when one of the girls catches you red handed. Best regards!
Awesome! Although I do hope there are scenes where the girl already knows you're dating someone else, but because you made them fall for you, they don't care about the the girl he's dating, whether she be her best friend, sister or whatever. They still want the MC so they straight up tells the MC they don't mind being "on the side" or something like. Anyways hope to see more of this work soon, good luck, and have a Happy new year!

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
I got two cons but other than that I enjoyed it. Art reminds me of Stardew Valley.
Cons: MC is a cringe stupid POS. The sex is static.

mugenji77

Nov 14, 2019
I got two cons but other than that I enjoyed it. Art reminds me of Stardew Valley.
Cons: MC is a cringe stupid POS. The sex is static.
It's such a big compliment to even write Stardew Valley in the same sentence with my game. That's lovely, thanks!

I hope you will get used to MC when playing it for some more time. Do you mean the sex is static because of the lack of animations, or it just needs more variations of emotions?

mugenji77

Nov 14, 2019

CHANGELOG:

• Two additional days (demo end's with the end of Monday, Week 2)
  • Kaname's quest "Bare Rivals" is possible to finish (thanks to above)
  • New character's introduction!
  • New parts of the city unlocked, and with that...
  • ... new ways of improving your stats, NPCs to meet and a ✨ super-duper arcade minigame !
  • Cut-scene fast forwarding
  • As always - bug fixes

Give us feedback, and let us know what you like, and what you don't like in our game, as we are constantly trying to make it better.

If you want to support us, add the game to your wishlist on Steam:

If you want to talk to us, and share your ideas, make hentai friends, join our discord:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
e5842f621342baffba2d5ab5c0bd0d3b0342a496_960x311.png

Additional games and scepes!

Hello, Horny people!

We hope you are doing well in those first weeks of 2022. Nonetheless, to make you feel even better, we're coming with yet another update of "Long and Hard... Summer!". Before we jump into the changelog, once again we would like to thank you for your input on what we could improve, comments and reviews. THANK YOU! ❤

This time we're bringing you not one, but two additional days and a new area to visit, so buckle up and hold on tight!

CHANGELOG:

• Two additional days of play
  • Kaname's quest "Bare Rivals" is possible to finish (thanks to above)
  • New character's introduction!
  • New parts of the city unlocked, and with that...
  • ... new ways of improving your stats, NPCs to meet and a ✨ super-duper arcade minigame !
  • Cut-scene fast forwarding
  • As always - bug fixes

Sigvil

Oct 3, 2017
It's such a big compliment to even write Stardew Valley in the same sentence with my game. That's lovely, thanks!

I hope you will get used to MC when playing it for some more time. Do you mean the sex is static because of the lack of animations, or it just needs more variations of emotions?
it need some interactivity. Like your ability to make decisions in sex. Or maybe even sex minigame

mugenji77

Nov 14, 2019
it need some interactivity. Like your ability to make decisions in sex. Or maybe even sex minigame
It sounds interesting and I like it. I don't think we have enough budget to make all illustrations interactive, however, making a few of them like that seems highly possible. Thanks for the help.

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
Guys, how many of you would be interested in the game, if it was also released on android?
I would. I like to play and fap at the same time

Like my earlier comment though, I do think there should be an interaction when the MC Is having an affair, similar to "Life is Paradise" game. Like the girl enjoys playing with fire behind the girlfriend's back. Or something like that.

ProgKiller

Jun 30, 2018
Ok, A few things that I have to say about this game, btw this is based on ver 0.76, I will redact accordingly and apologize if needed once I play 0.77

1. I love the art.
  2. I love the concept idea of fixing this MC life
  3. The concepts although not new the combination is very well done.

Having said that I've got a few ideas I don't know if here is were I should put them.

1. Once the game is more developed it should be stated that the 1st few days are a tutorial stage, right now it gives the vibe like most of your actions will be forced, like the chocolate quest.
  2. It should be good to see that the more we increase the stats we see a change in the MC, like he asking what he should do on a Saturday, instead of going for the "Let's game the whole day" right away, if we increase the reliability. Or giving a better answer to the guy at the store looking for a gift to his wife
  3. I don't know if I didn't find it but a "run" option should be good although I got used to the current MC speed, it would be a nice touch.
  4. About the sex scenes, I understand that you guys have a life and an budget that dictates the amount of work that you can put between releases, but if you make at least 1 animated scene per character, like an event when you reach max stats in a relationship, that ends with an animated scene.
  5. Maybe add a few events that make random actions more important, like not cleaning your house making a negative impact if you invite a girl over, or not buying groceries making so that you can't make breakfast therefore not pay enough attention in class due to hunger and that affects your test scores.
  6. If you guys feel like it can fit within your plans maybe a loan system for paying the rent or having pocket money.

Last edited:

mugenji77

Nov 14, 2019
Ok, A few things that I have to say about this game, btw this is based on ver 0.76, I will redact accordingly and apologize if needed once I play 0.77

1. I love the art.
  2. I love the concept idea of fixing this MC life
  3. The concepts although not new the combination is very well done.

Having said that I've got a few ideas I don't know if here is were I should put them.

1. Once the game is more developed it should be stated that the 1st few days are a tutorial stage, right now it gives the vibe like most of your actions will be forced, like the chocolate quest.
  2. It should be good to see that the more we increase the stats we see a change in the MC, like he asking what he should do on a Saturday, instead of going for the "Let's game the whole day" right away, if we increase the reliability. Or giving a better answer to the guy at the store looking for a gift to his wife
  3. I don't know if I didn't find it but a "run" option should be good although I got used to the current MC speed, it would be a nice touch.
  4. About the sex scenes, I understand that you guys have a life and an budget that dictates the amount of work that you can put between releases, but if you make at least 1 animated scene per character, like an event when you reach max stats in a relationship, that ends with an animated scene.
  5. Maybe add a few events that make random actions more important, like not cleaning your house making a negative impact if you invite a girl over, or not buying groceries making so that you can't make breakfast therefore not pay enough attention in class due to hunger and that affects your test scores.
  6. If you guys feel like it can fit within your plans maybe a loan system for paying the rent or having pocket money.
Thank you very much for such a constructive feedback and I'm really glad you enjoyed it.

1. You're exactly right, the first days are only a tutorial stage and after that the game opens, and it almost fully opens after the first week.
2. That's a good point, I'll note this one, and try to implement it in a few places.
3. We got asked about this a few times, and during the next meeting we'll talk about and consider implementing it.
4. This is the next good point from your point, it doesn't need to be all or none. We also consider making one interactive scene for every main girl.
5. We have implemented a few of random events on the world, but we haven't released officialy them yet. For example the house is getting a little bit dirtier day by day till you clean it, or you can get a need of finding a toilet to piss before you can do any other actions, or doing into a wrong place can make get beaten, and more.
6. The stat - Finances - makes us earn more money from working, but we also consider adding more possibilites with it. About loans it is already in the game but in a different way, don't want to spoil it yet.

Thanks again for playing our game and spending so much helping us to create a better game. I would be great, if you could keep an eye for the next patches, and still keep helping us. :)

Ethernetwork

Oct 9, 2018
The animated banner on latest updates gave me an instant headache.
Also ignoring a thread doesn't disable the animation for some odd reason.

(Not directing this anywhere, just venting.)

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
So is this gonna be a Completed game all at once or is it gonna have content updates months apart?
Cause it says its just a Demo, but on their site it looks like a lot of more stuff is in the game with a release date of Q1 2022.
So how is the release schedule of this game?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
This thread should get an epilepsy warning, because when the title gif is viewed in the Latest Updates section it feels like the Braindance scene in Cyberpunk 2077...

Reactions: LGM and radohak
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes