4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

CozyKeeper

Game Developer
May 12, 2023
Had a go at porting Long Hike with a Cute Girl v1.0.1 to Android.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left for history and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: WorkUpload -

That's cool of you to do.

There's also a html5 version of the game on that should run on mobile but I haven't tested that.

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
To me I doesn't matter if AI made this game, for that taste of BIG BOOTY. Well, I hope skynet will be soon...

jesperson

Nov 29, 2022
it's kind of a messy workflow but I basically do a quick sketch with all the key elements, run it through ai to bring it to life and then spend a little while touching it up so everything is consistent and nice.
I would be really interested to get a behind the scenes on the workflow if you're ever up for showing it.

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
This is good little game, but outdoor sex isn't exhibitionism, there is nobody to show anything, it is like calling a guy wanking while watching himself on the CCTV a voyeur

Reactions: VictorDoUrden

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
it's kind of a messy workflow but I basically do a quick sketch with all the key elements, run it through ai to bring it to life and then spend a little while touching it up so everything is consistent and nice.
Can you post a link to a video of how to do that? Didn't know you can use it to touch up one's own art

Anofun

Mar 22, 2021
Can you post a link to a video of how to do that? Didn't know you can use it to touch up one's own art
What you want to do is download Automatic1111 web UI if you have a decent Nvidia GPU. All the tools are there. For example, having the AI base its output on your sketches would be on the image to image tab. There are a lot of settings, different models, different techniques and overall a ton of stuff to learn but Automatic1111 is a great starting point since everything is centered around it.

SenMizeri

Formerly 'SenMizeri1992'
Sep 23, 2021
Honestly, in that regard I don't see that as such a bad thing for creators. It means more and faster updates for some and for the ones who can't draw for shit but can write a good story, maybe it can help them in some way. (Obviously hiring an artist would be the way to go but I can imagine some people being a little embarrassed to being commissioning artwork for more ... "lewd" games.)
Or solo devs could save a load of money, which makes the venture more profitable, given how leaks cut into them. In turn, this could lead to more games being developed.

Reactions: SpiritCookie

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Or solo devs could save a load of money, which makes the venture more profitable, given how leaks cut into them. In turn, this could lead to more games being developed.
That too. It'd give more people a chance to create something on their own. Most of it will most likely be shit but the probability of few more gems coming out of that boom will increase as well. Especially for solo devs who may just not have the budget or ample time but have a good idea, writing chops, and a vision.
Although, I feel like AI art still has a ways to go. I'd also rather see faster updates for games I like with the same amount of content. Imagine VNs you like that take up to 6 months or more per update. It'd be crazy if that shortened to 3 months.
It has the potential to free up so much time for solo creators but ... I feel like I'd need to see a few things improve before it'd be something reliable.
Point is, I don't necessarily think this has to be some doomsday scenario where there's no soul in anything anymore. If used properly, it could drastically optimize the creation process.

SenMizeri

Formerly 'SenMizeri1992'
Sep 23, 2021
That too. It'd give more people a chance to create something on their own. Most of it will most likely be shit but the probability of few more gems coming out of that boom will increase as well. Especially for solo devs who may just not have the budget or ample time but have a good idea, writing chops, and a vision.
Although, I feel like AI art still has a ways to go. I'd also rather see faster updates for games I like with the same amount of content. Imagine VNs you like that take up to 6 months or more per update. It'd be crazy if that shortened to 3 months.
It has the potential to free up so much time for solo creators but ... I feel like I'd need to see a few things improve before it'd be something reliable.
Point is, I don't necessarily think this has to be some doomsday scenario where there's no soul in anything anymore. If used properly, it could drastically optimize the creation process.
Oh yeah, I agree, and I think there are already ways around some of the issues creatively, but the main issue right now, is how to market it.

Most of the arguments used against AI art, are ignorant and Western media has portrayed it like an invasion of a sentient race of artificial intelligence that we've seen in so many movies. People are going to games tagged with ai art simply to hate on it, or even review bomb, I've even seen 'new' accounts doing this too, so right now, games with AI art are gonna have to deal with blind hatred.

Completely different attitude in countries like Japan or India, where the media hasn't portrayed it as such. So it's basically a witch hunt atm.

Last edited:

Assman4Life

Sep 9, 2020
This right here is the reason why this game is (I think) the ONLY game on F95 that uses AI art and doesn't get shit on. This proves that it isn't AI art itself that people hate, it's the peeps with absolutely no artistic ability who can't fix the mistakes of AI art. Which makes sense. People come here to fap, not admire the Picasso or Mona Lisa. That said, people do expect, at the very least, for characters to not have an extra arm or leg.

I hope you keep up the hard work, man. You're proving that if it's used as a tool and not a crutch, AI art can make some beautiful projects

• Red Heart
Reactions: CozyKeeper

Dekiodas

Dec 14, 2022
Very good games, a crossover of all of them in a school or university environment would be great !

By the way, this one doesn't have an Android version, right? :WaitWhat:

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes