Cheat Mod Ren'Py Long Live the Princess Gallery Unlocker [v0.28.0.1] [jsbb9999]

ASDqwerty

Oct 12, 2017
I managed to get the last belle scene by just adding this line at like line 48

$ renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever["belle_sex_canal_unlock_point"] = True

Reactions: RedRoajs1

ASDqwerty

Oct 12, 2017
I already updated the mod but forgot to upload it publicly. Here it is.

P.S.: I've been busy since the pandemic so if ever I miss the release of the game's update, just inform me.
ah nice, it fully works now. Good job on tidying up the code, It was low key triggering me XD

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Hello mate, This is a dumb question but do these work for the android version? Or is there an equivalent?
I don't think that's as easy as with windows or mac since apk's are completely packed, while with windows/mac, the folders are accessible.

Anyway, check this:

Tron23

Apr 23, 2020
Great game! However I can't seem to access the menu in the android version. Can someone please help with that?

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Great game! However I can't seem to access the menu in the android version. Can someone please help with that?
I'm not so sure about android versions, but if you put the patch in the right folder (which in android , it's impossible to browse files/folders), it should be visible at the lower right of the screen.

Tron23

Apr 23, 2020
I'm not so sure about android versions, but if you put the patch in the right folder (which in android , it's impossible to browse files/folders), it should be visible at the lower right of the screen.
I think there is some way of accessing the menu...I tried clicking around the screen with two fingers and accessed it accidentally. Can't really figure how to do it again..

Bucefo

Nov 10, 2017
The last scene with Belle is still blurred out for me and also the new scene with Lilith appears to be missing.

Nate00

Dec 24, 2019
Hmm odd, did everything on the how to install, still wont work. Any tips??. The Gallery is still locked, all of em.