Belle

Developer of Long Live the Princess
Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
And here I thought the next few updates wouldn't interest me that much (considering that FQ, Nell and Evelyn are by far my favorites, and this particular plot thread had me on the fence after some discussions on the implications) but you proved me wrong once again. The change was tastefully done, it actually felt weighty in a way that frankly surprised me. It was no simple pron game gimmick, you actually got a pretty clear glimpse at just what you are doing there...
Great job, I didn't think it could be done well in this kind of medium, but you did a damn decent job of it.
Thank you! It means a lot to hear someone say that.

It was kind of frustrating watching the discussions about this and all the assumptions people made about how this would be handled, and I didn't really want to spoil anything either. While it's a controversial subject, I always intended to handle it as tactfully and respectfully as the medium would allow. I hope I succeeded.

Bladewing99

Jun 26, 2018
Thank you! It means a lot to hear someone say that.

It was kind of frustrating watching the discussions about this and all the assumptions people made about how this would be handled, and I didn't really want to spoil anything either. While it's a controversial subject, I always intended to handle it as tactfully and respectfully as the medium would allow. I hope I succeeded.
I think you did a great job with it. As far as I'm concerned, you succeeded in the best way for this situation.

Reactions: Belle

jiffwaterhaus

Oct 28, 2018
How do you get the callie HJ scenes, and what is the "come together' scene? I also am missing the 2nd "multiple girls" scene

Rude Roy

May 20, 2019
I am not going to be updating the walkthrough. I am working on replacing it with a comprehensive guide on how to trigger all the events in the game instead. So instead of a day by day 'do this' it will be a grouped by girls and world events and what will be required to trigger them.
Thanks for all the work. I really hate those kind of 'guides' when they don't list whose event must come first. Loved your walkthrough, though. One of the best I've encountered, and I've now used many hundreds of them.

Rude Roy

May 20, 2019
Yes, I think you are correct. I thought she also mentioned ex lovers at one point too, but I could be wrong.
Don't remember that, and I start a new game every time I play an update, so I've seen the text at least 6 times now

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
What an amazing update, thank you very much! All the girls are looking as beautiful as always!

Many thanks for all your hard work. May Belle be mine once more!

Ps; interested where my new DNA will take me...

Reactions: Belle

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only scene I haven't managed to get is an old one.
"Evelyn is not yet ready to handle your admission."
(The first Evelyn scene)
How did you get the new Callie content? I pressume you need the new spell from Lean, but i goy it and no new interactions

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Im missing the new scene with Evelynn, anyone knows how to get it? I have everything else unlocked at this point.

Edit: Just saw how to get it... sorry for the already answered question!

Edit 2: For those who wants a full gallery unlocked save, here is mine. (I didnt use the contraceptive spell, dont want to use it without knowing what will happens in the future!)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 376 Votes