VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Long Lost Daughter [Ch 1-8 fix] [Tawny Fairquim Frolics]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Jove76

When I read anything that is attempting to communicate on an allegorical or philosophical level, I usually find myself wondering what perception Chuang Tzu, Plato, and Jung would have about the concepts expressed. Some connection to Chuang was evident almost instantly, and I had to chuckle when a character said "sinchronicity". Now I just wonder if I shall find some influence from the works of Plato.

Needless to say, I find your project very interesting. May the wind be forever at your back.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ralph_on_me

I love the writing and it shows that you've mastered the English language. I don't think I've seen another game that used the word "quim".
    The dialogue options (blue, red, green) are a great idea and I appreciate the effort. The decision tree repercussions are explained at the time of the choice, so you know when you have to save and what branch you'll end up on.
    It's a well thought out plan and I'm looking forward to seeing future updates and establishing my harem.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Carnagie

-Writing is overformal
    -sex comes too fast for the story presented and his family seems to accepting of all the women going after him
    -the long lost daughter doesn't seem focused on enough
    -the adult MCs mother doesn't look old enough to be his mother
    -the supernatural elements are weakened due to being blithely accepted by MC
    -the temporal alteration stuff (which results in (among other things) the MCs daughter/sister being retconned in) is happening too easily

It seems like something that's going to go the way of Ecchi Sensei.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Bob Parker

I love this game. Nice story line, pick your own ages and names in the game. There is nothing not to love. except that i'm currently done :(

I how that Tawny keeps going with this game.:love::love::love::love::love::love:
  5. 5.00 star(s)

clairdelune

I'm not into this type of vn anime, but I really liked this, I really liked the story and the renders are pretty, so I think I've changed my mind about this type of vn xD. I am already waiting for the next update!

Great work dev.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Janjy

This is it. The ultimate incest game. Love how everyone is related to one other.
    Just add more fetishes such as anal, more urination (and why not i would love to see optional scat) and it will go in my top 3.
    Good work dev
  7. 4.00 star(s)

COShepard

Well when i came into this quest i was expecting incest and some possible questionable things. Instead i get an existential crisis, some time warp fuckery and a new daughter... along with some theology lesions. Reminding how much i still don't like religion but i would stomach it just for Peach as she is a good girl and has done nothing wrong.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

andrewclarence

Excellent first chapter. Really eager to see this one develop. Hit all of my favorite fetishes and the plot/writing is good enough that I willingly suspend disbelief. Hope you will have some more branching choices in the next updates.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

WOW! Where to start?
    First off, the story is quite interesting. It flows nicely, even with the "flash back" scenes. I won't ruin them.
    Second, the characters are all unique with their own flare.
    Third, the renders are pretty well done. There isn't any wonky looking people floating about either.
    I didn't really notice any grammar issues. Well written.
    Overall this is a pretty great start to what seems to be a great work of art. Hopefully it won't take the recommended 6 to 8 weeks for updates, but at the same time I hope it does. I don't want the author to cut corners and short this in any way.
    Keep up the great work, and thanks for sharing this with us
  10. 4.00 star(s)

jospaghettio

The tags and title of this game interested me enough to open the description and it seemed worth a go despite my preference for more realistic renders than this game offers. Having now played through the complete intro I would recommend it for anyone interested in the incest theme handled in playful and unusually frank and open dialogue. The dev also expressed a predeliction for spiritual themes which can be explored or skipped by the player. They are mostly bedded in the binary Christian ethos for example the fallibility of God and some ethical inconsistancies in scriptural text. The dev is playful in his art and the player won't get bogged down on these topical excursions. The primary emphasis is still on sex.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It is quite a quixotic mix which at the moment seems likely to be a niche taste. The cast of characters offers standard options of sexual family free for all at home and the outside characters I listed offer stand in projection boards for themes the dev seems to find interesting.