motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
WTF old man?:devilish: You already did just that in the short ending! Tracey too! Not that I am complaining... Kinda figured this was just that kind of game... my kind of game, really... If I had my way, Jessy would be pregnant for a few years... then maybe no more once the trailer fills up... Hahaha :ROFLMAO:
I'm with you, Phat. I'll go one better. Big bellies for all!!!!!

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
what is the use of dev save?
Good question, friend, and welcome to the forum.:cool:(y) Could be the snoring bug fix but I doubt it. A zip copy of the fixed file would be better than a save for that. I already employed the fix OBD put in the forums a ways back. If you need that one I can zip up a copy of the repaired file for you to drop in. The new update v0.9 will have that repaired file as well.

It may also be a save to mark the spot where MC chooses JD's fate and whether to advance to the long game or take the short ending. I recommend saving at that spot and checking out the JD goes to jail/Joe Dirt optional ending then reloading again to the choice and going long. The long option is the main game path. Not 100% certain though... Dimitri will know, he's the dev after all. :devilish:

Dimitri57, Hey boss, just need clarification on the dev file's purpose, please.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Kovir123

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Good question, friend, and welcome to the forum.:cool:(y) Could be the snoring bug fix but I doubt it. A zip copy of the fixed file would be better than a save for that. I already employed the fix OBD put in the forums a ways back. If you need that one I can zip up a copy of the repaired file for you to drop in. The new update v0.9 will have that repaired file as well.

It may also be a save to mark the spot where MC chooses JD's fate and whether to advance to the long game or take the short ending. I recommend saving at that spot and checking out the JD goes to jail/Joe Dirt optional ending then reloading again to the choice and going long. The long option is the main game path. Not 100% certain though... Dimitri will know, he's the dev after all. :devilish:

Dimitri57, Hey boss, just need clarification on the dev file's purpose, please.

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:cool:(y)
I checked and that's a clean save game from the beginning of episode 4. I don't moderate the OP so I'm not sure why that old of save is there. I post a clean save game for my Patreons at the beginning of each update in case someone lost or corrupted their saves from the last episode.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I checked and that's a clean save game from the beginning of episode 4. I don't moderate the OP so I'm not sure why that old of save is there. I post a clean save game for my Patreons at the beginning of each update in case someone lost or corrupted their saves from the last episode.
Thank you (y)

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Compare Jessy's breasts in chapter one with what she has now and you will see they have grown larger... not by a significant margin but larger none the less. Jess will eventually have a fuller figure like Tracey. It's in the genes... :devilish:
A man can only hope, right? :sneaky:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Compare Jessy's breasts in chapter one with what she has now and you will see they have grown larger... not by a significant margin but larger none the less. Jess will eventually have a fuller figure like Tracey. It's in the genes... :devilish:
Good eye Phat. They have increased by exactly 10% from the Beginning to 8.5. MC is touting the magical powers of his semen when it is simply Jessy is growing into a mature woman. ;)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Good eye Phat. They have increased by exactly 10% from the Beginning to 8.5. MC is touting the magical powers of his semen when it is simply Jessy is growing into a mature woman. ;)
You wrote the dialogue for Jessy that made me notice, brother. She noticed that her bra was fitting tighter and that her boobs looked and felt larger. Then MC teased her with the sperm diet as the cause and here we are now... And, you are right, boss. Jessy is maturing and I like that. You've given all of the characters a subtle yet noticeable story arc as they grow into who they are becoming. That is masterful story telling. Hell... if this were a couple hundred years ago or more, you would be the one entertaining us all with stories around the nightly fire while I softly accompanied you with my guitar to help set the mood...

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

Reactions: Dimitri57
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes