ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
MC and several other Rogues all pulling up to this fancy, high society wedding... on ultra loud Harley Davidson motorcycles... Stan, Della, Mickey, Shelly, Sluggo, Marah, Gunner, Willow (who gave Nikki a ride along), MC, Jessy (to make a Rai sandwich at the reception) and several new prospects all storm the church and park their hogs in the grass of the churchyard much to the dismay and gaping maws of the valet parking staff... The entire party makes quite the disturbance as they bust into the sanctuary just as the minister says, "if anyone has reason why these two should not be joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace..." And, God bless him, as if on cue, Stan hollers out, "Get 'em hitched already, preacher! We're here for the party!" Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

PS: As to Stan's motivation... when the tiger senses that his end is near... he totally runs out of fucks to give... Haha:D
Damn Phat thats a great fucking idea :cool:

Dima we need this ! :LOL:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
MC and several other Rogues all pulling up to this fancy, high society wedding... on ultra loud Harley Davidson motorcycles... Stan, Della, Mickey, Shelly, Sluggo, Marah, Gunner, Willow (who gave Nikki a ride along), MC, Jessy (to make a Rai sandwich at the reception) and several new prospects all storm the church and park their hogs in the grass of the churchyard much to the dismay and gaping maws of the valet parking staff... The entire party makes quite the disturbance as they bust into the sanctuary just as the minister says, "if anyone has reason why these two should not be joined together, let them speak now or forever hold their peace..." And, God bless him, as if on cue, Stan hollers out, "Get 'em hitched already, preacher! We're here for the party!" Hahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

PS: As to Stan's motivation... when the tiger senses that his end is near... he totally runs out of fucks to give... Haha:D
I love the way your mind works Phat! :LOL: That would be an epic "what if" scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Out of this group, I'll take Katya. The rest can go pound sand. TBH, Bree is a bit of a "butter face." I don't mind skinny. Bree has pretty little perky breasts which is actually preferred to some saggy, giant, moo cow udders. I just don't find Bree all that pretty. She's like Cher's homely sister. And, Sarah is a straight up no go for two main reasons... One: It would crush Rai and I am NOT willing to do that... Two: Sarah is like the original entitled princess bitch. I wouldn't fuck Sarah even if Rai ASKED me to. Honestly, I got a bit of a Geena Davis vibe from Sarah at first which was nice... then the cunt opened her mouth and spoke... utter ruination of all positive imagery. Then came Stevarino... I've already slammed Steve so let's just say that he and Sarah deserve each other and leave it at that.

Of the thinner, less curvaceous ladies in the bridal party, Katya is the real prize. Gabriella is my favorite of all of them... don't tell Rai, okay?:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)
I mentioned back in the thread accumulating a large catalog of female characters. I wasn't shooting for drop-dead gorgeous when I chose Bree. I thought her face had a haughty, erudite look to it. (The brains of the group as it were) :)

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I love the way your mind works Phat! :LOL: That would be a epic "what if" scene.

I didn't honestly expect the Rogues to crash the wedding. Even as an old tiger, Stan is still a class act and wouldn't allow that, saying to anyone who suggested it, "No fellas, that just ain't our crowd." I was merely responding to the wedding crash suggestion thinking, "Hmm, how WOULD that look???":devilish:

As for Nora, I will gladly "leverage" her influence right along with her plump, round ass while singing "hey bacchanalia" to the tune of Macarena as I pump her Bougátsa full of rich cream filling!:devilish: Mama mia!:eek: Hahaha:ROFLMAO:

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:cool:(y)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I love you PapaPhat, but I think you need to get your eyes checked. Them "udders" be defying gravity.
That comment was aimed at ALL saggy, belly dragging, moo cow udders, not a specific pair in ANY of Dima's images. Dima renders large breasts rather well. Who the fuck did you THINK I was talking about? WTF, man?

Adventure ever on, Phat:eek:

ccx got it right... THIS is what I meant...
https://f95zone.to/threads/long-road-home-v1-0-part-1-obdgames.45466/post-10980195

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019

She has unique talent. She can throw both of them over her shoulder and they will stay put.
Who the fuck did you THINK I was talking about? WTF, man?
Just the context in which the statement it was made. You just finished your comment about Bree from Dima's spoiler picture. Don't take my tongue-in-cheek jabs too seriously you'll live longer(less wrinkles, and health). I do this to everyone and I know that you can take jabs.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just the context in which the statement it was made. You just finished your comment about Bree from Dima's spoiler picture. Don't take my tongue-in-cheek jabs too seriously you'll live longer(less wrinkles, and health). I do this to everyone and I know that you can take jabs.
All the ladies to which I referred, I used their respective names every time. There was no name attached to floppy, belly riding, stretch-marked, nasty moo cow udders. I stand by what I said and how I said it. I have yet to see anything so depraved in OBD's work but THIS is to what I had referred...

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
All the ladies to which I referred, I used their respective names every time. There was no name attached to floppy, belly riding, stretch-marked, nasty moo cow udders. I stand by what I said and how I said it. I have yet to see anything so depraved in OBD's work but THIS is to what I had referred...
Fuck my eyes! Bruh, really? o_O

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes