Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
Hello. I've upgrade to Prospect.
I'm downloading the part2. Can we have the fix script also ?

Regards.

Tulrek

Oct 25, 2020
You don't need it. The upload is already patched.
Man I've check if everything was fine with my previous saves and it is BUT I have to go pratice this evening and I will not be able to touch it before tomorrow afternoon ! The torture !!

• Haha
Reactions: PapaPhat

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
great update as usual, I enjoyed the shit out of it. Great progress with Angelica, as much as I didn't like her first she is really growing on me update by update. The Minion conflict draws to an end, it will be very interesting to see how it plays out.... though the deception by Della and Stan with the ring stings a bit, but it's somewhat understandable, I just hope it doesn't blow up in their face and ruin relationships. Also I really liked the scene where Jessy put Angel in her place, that was some good writing (y)

Last edited:

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Done! Enjoy bro. (y)
I'm interested on your take of it. :unsure:

Take care,
Dima
The more I read about others' experiences with part 2, the more I'm looking forward to getting my hands on it myself.

I might've not caught some sort of schedule earlier in the thread, so I'm sorry if I'm repeating a question, but when is the planned release date for part 2 to F95/public?

• Haha
Reactions: motseer and kcaldw

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Played part 2 Yesterday and Damn.. Dima did it again....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is the only thing that i have to nibble on, the other stuff in the update is top notch!

Thanks Dima for sharing your amazing story/game/girls with us <3

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well their marriage is not off to a great start to say the least :ROFLMAO: Given the option, I'll absolutely tell Rachel about it, and she will blow the whole thing apart, and then MC will dick Sarah down for good measure... once he fucked the russian sisters both, Jessy's sister and Sarah, he will gain the sister hat-trick achievement (at least I hope that's something we'll have on the steam version :ROFLMAO:)

Strazsenkind

Oct 18, 2020
Im also waiting for the update 4 sure, but the hardest thing for me right now is to "avoid" spoiler ...
Dont get me wrong everybody here is flagging it as spoiler, but its really tempting to see what they are writing about the game lol
i... wanna.. click it..

Last edited:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Noooo i must withstand the temptation!!
Look, kid... click it or don't. IDGAF
We hide spoilers for good reason, not all want to see that shit before they've had the chance to play it.
But, again, IDGAF so do what you will... just stop clogging up my beloved forum with posts that make this menagerie of apes keep going ape shit crazy, okay? Starting to feel like Planet of the fucking Apes in here! Dammit!
Adventure ever on, Phat:rolleyes:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes