divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
It's a shame. Roundabouts are the most efficient way to route traffic if people know what they are doing. The dumb fucks where I live can't even handle 4-way stops without dicking it up...
Yeah I was stationed in the UK for two years, they are very efficient. As a paramedic I can assure there are dumb fucks the world over. Dumb fucks was my job security till I retired 2 years ago.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
It's a shame. Roundabouts are the most efficient way to route traffic if people know what they are doing. The dumb fucks where I live can't even handle 4-way stops without dicking it up...
they are all over in Europe, not so much in the US so I'm not surprised people there don't know what the fuck to do with them (even though they are pretty simple)... but then again there are some monstrosities as well like this
1694383336365.png

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
they are all over in Europe, not so much in the US so I'm not surprised people there don't know what the fuck to do with them (even though they are pretty simple)... but then again there are some monstrosities as well like this
I'm European and this picture gave me a headache

• Haha
Reactions: Tulrek and Elduriel

Issikka

Jan 27, 2022
View attachment 2919867
That picture reminds me of a story a couple of my buddies told me about a trip to Paris and them on a rental car getting stuck in a multi lane roundabout, they ended up getting "pushed" onto the inner most lane and were stuck there for almost 30 minutes never getting out of that lane until they flagged down a cab to have him guide them out of there by sticking to his ass as if glued. :KEK:

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
OBD, the dev aka Dimitri57, built a walkthrough directly into the game that is on by default unless you choose to disable it in settings. Choices are divided up as blue or red but don't be fooled and just chose one color. Blue choices are generally nice guy choices like complimenting one of the hot ladies you meet in your various travels. That is generally your go to in those situations. Red choices are generally the badass choices that may get your face slapped or may get your brains fucked out depending upon which lady with whom you are speaking at the time. Red choices should also be your go to whenever Stan or Della tells you to do something. Making too many Blue choices with Stan and the Rogues makes MC look weak and will earn him a place in a shallow grave. So, no clicking all blue or all red. Make a save and play both options. There is one place where you really want to do that, save and play both... When you see this screen, save...
View attachment 2892097
Play the blue option first, then reload and play the red option. Blue choice leads to getting JD sent to prison and MC settling down with Tracey and Jessy and never leaving Kansas. It's a short "good guy" ending with some humor, both dark and light hearted. Red choice continues to the rest of the game. OBD has put more info into these WT screens since this image was taken so it looks a bit different now with additional details.

There are also warnings for the sex scenes advising what you will see and allowing you to skip parts you do not wish to see. I'm so curious I make cats jealous so I have to see everything. Only Barb's nasty snatch was gross enough to make me wish I hadn't watched. Now I can never un-see it!

Anyway... I love this game and hope you enjoy it too, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat:cool:(y)
THX BRO

Reactions: PapaPhat

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Results of the Popularity Polls
Combination of Patreon and Subscribestar polls

Main Poll
25 choice limit.

1. Jessy - 92
2. Rachael - 67
Tied Katy - 64
Tied Willow - 64
5. Angelica - 60
6. Angel - 56
7. Nikki - 46
8. Kat - 45
9. Tracy - 40
10. Rin - 28

Long shot girls and also rans
Because of whom they are in the story, these girls are less likely to engage in sexual relations with MC.
Opportunities will open up for some of them as the story unfolds.
Others are also rans because they received low vote counts in past main polls.

Long shots,
1. Della
2. Mila
3. Frannie

Also rans,
1. Charli
2. Brooke
3. Anya
4. Chloe

These are highly unscientific polls. They simply give me a feel for pulse of the supporters.
The arc of the story ultimately determines the interactions between MC and the girls.

clitcommander

Feb 22, 2018

Main Poll
25 choice limit.

1. Jessy - 92
2. Rachael - 67
Tied Katy - 64
Tied Willow - 64
5. Angelica - 60
6. Angel - 56
7. Nikki - 46
8. Kat - 45
9. Tracy - 40
10. Rin - 28

Because of whom they are in the story, these girls are less likely to engage in sexual relations with MC.

Long shots,
1. Della
2. Mila
3. Frannie

Also rans,
1. Charli
2. Brooke
3. Anya
4. Chloe

These are highly unscientific polls. They simply give me a feel for pulse of the supporters.
The arc of the story ultimately determines the interactions between MC and the girls.
Many of the girls don't have nearly the story development as Jessy does so I'm not surprised there is not as much interest

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

Main Poll
25 choice limit.

1. Jessy - 92
2. Rachael - 67
Tied Katy - 64
Tied Willow - 64
5. Angelica - 60
6. Angel - 56
7. Nikki - 46
8. Kat - 45
9. Tracy - 40
10. Rin - 28

Long shots,
1. Della
2. Mila
3. Frannie

Also rans,
1. Charli
2. Brooke
3. Anya
4. Chloe

I knew I should have voted for Katy 5 times. I love short girls and can't wait till I see what goes on with Willow, there is just something about Katy.

Reactions: Dimitri57
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes