DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Yeah it sounds like VORE. :unsure: (No kink shame, but I don't get it...) Thanks for the catch HP! (y)
Dimitri, I have a question. Why Larisa used word putana when asking MC abut VIP dances? She is russian so I think that shlyuha would fit better.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Dimitri, I have a question. Why Larisa used word putana when asking MC abut VIP dances? She is russian so I think that shlyuha would fit better.
Putana is more commonly used to describe prostitutes than shlyuha with the Russians I know. (my wife mainly) There's even a Russian song about Putana's. I know it is used in Spanish speaking countries. Maybe influence from the long relationship between Russia and Cuba?

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Putana is more commonly used to describe prostitutes than shlyuha with the Russians I know. (my wife mainly) There's even a Russian song about Putana's. I know it is used in Spanish speaking countries. Maybe influence from the long relationship between Russia and Cuba?
Did you just compare your wife to a prostitute?

Bold move Dima, very bold...............

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Hmmmmm....

This time when replaying i downloaded the fixed part 3 and now I get the jump from leaving the apartment straight to getting home to Larissa's and the MC's name is back to default.

Was it the gallery mod that messed with things?

Reactions: Dimitri57

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Crap! Removing it didn't change anything and of course I haven't saved in forever :)

Oh well, "Tab" exists for a reason :)

• Haha
Reactions: kcaldw
4.40 star(s) 124 Votes