c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
That's his point, he can just check c3po's guide ;)
Question would be at what time. Also I hate when I need that too:
  • Nikki
  • Simone
  • Reba
  • Rin
  • Larisa, but with my luck, it was Oxana
Other question, who would you think will end up at that pole too?
I assume at some point Jessy. Perhaps not for normal Fox box work, but I have the feeling that she will use that pole at least once in the game and if it is only for a private pole dance for our MC.
Other would be Mila after we rescue her from the others, Angie, Brooke, Charlie, Desiree and Piper. Some of them as normal stripper, some of them only doing it for the only MC and their fun.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Question would be at what time. Also I hate when I need that too:
  • Nikki
  • Simone
  • Reba
  • Rin
  • Larisa, but with my luck, it was Oxana
Other question, who would you think will end up at that pole too?
I assume at some point Jessy. Perhaps not for normal Fox box work, but I have the feeling that she will use that pole at least once in the game and if it is only for a private pole dance for our MC.
Other would be Mila after we rescue her from the others, Angie, Brooke, Charlie, Desiree and Piper. Some of them as normal stripper, some of them only doing it for the only MC and their fun.
Tracy! She was a dancer back in the day. She'll have to show the girls how it's done at some point...

I remember a conversation at Stan and Della's house where she tells about it. Can anybody remember what her stage name was?

Reactions: c3p0

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Tracy! She was a dancer back in the day. She'll have to show the girls how it's done at some point...

I remember a conversation at Stan and Della's house where she tells about it. Can anybody remember what her stage name was?
wasn't it tantalising tiffany? they all start to sound the same after a while

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: D Dog

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022

"Tantalizing" Tiffany - YW. :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: D Dog

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021

Trantalizing Tiffany conversation between Della, Tracy, Jessy

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: D Dog and c3p0
4.40 star(s) 125 Votes