HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
funny thing is ... this discussion that's going on now is off topic, and a mod could come in and delete everything off topic all over again. :rolleyes:

this thread is more lax about staying on topic then others ,and at the same time also gets less visits from mods that actually remove off topic stuff.at least that is how i see it :sneaky:

which might be because the users who watch & post in this thread press the report function less? :unsure:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
which might be because the users who watch & post in this thread press the report function less? :unsure:
That, considering going OT myself here, or that the mods cut "us" some slack because as we go OT, we seldom going into the dirty battle that needs mods to clean up pages of pages of bullshit.
Or they do fear the Rogue.

What I find more curious, is that, if they cleaned the thread up recently, it seems that I do not miss some post - or they were silently delete.

Anyway I could do with a new fix of Long Road Home. Who am I kidding, I'm surely would be glued to the screen even if Dima would release the all of the game at once and after it I would be sad, cause even the best ride will come to an end.

4.40 star(s) 125 Votes