Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
I don't think not being attracted to a minion has anything to do with her being loyal, and more so to do with all of the minions being gross and absolutely repulsive. Being sexually/physically attracted to someone is totally normal, and everyone with the exception of maybe asexual people, find other people attractive, even if they're loyal and already in a relationship.
I hate to say this, but Jesse is so loyal to the MC, she'd rather die than allow a Minion to touch her sexually. And knowing who they are (and their beef with the Rogues) she'd never find one attractive, full stop. Biology doesn't matter when that much hate is involved (especially after Ch 10.3's content).

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Last one is called 1% its an Australian movie but it's decent. ONE thing that pissed me off about this movie is that there is a scene where the president of the main club (Copperhead MC) is banging some dude in jail and you have to WATCH it that shit caught me off guard.
That movie was a bit too much. Very few bikers tell their ol' ladies anything about club business and if they, she has no say in it. That keeps their ol' ladies safe. That may sound chauvinistic, but it's facts. As for the gay scenes, I guess it happens in prison. I'm just glad it wasn't graphic.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I hate to say this, but Jesse is so loyal to the MC, she'd rather die than allow a Minion to touch her sexually. And knowing who they are (and their beef with the Rogues) she'd never find one attractive, full stop. Biology doesn't matter when that much hate is involved (especially after Ch 10.3's content).
Did you even read what the hell I said? Jesus Christ some people... I never said she was attracted to a minion, I specifically said she wouldn't ever find a minion attractive because of how repulsive they are. I was arguing that loyalty had nothing to do with why she found them unattractive, which is true, because human nature and biology 100% are a factor when considering finding people attractive, even if you are 100% loyal and in a relationship. I'm saying there's definitely people she's attracted to besides the MC (doesn't mean she wants anything to do with them, or that she would ever cheat), but the members of the rival club definitely aren't anyone she's attracted to.

So I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say here, you completely missed my point it seems.

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hey everyone...I'm loving this game so far...there are many beautiful women...Jessy is sexy as hell but I don't think there is anyone more sexy or beautiful than Tracy...If there is only one person that I can end up with it would 100 percent be Tracy

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
hey everyone...I'm loving this game so far...there are many beautiful women...Jessy is sexy as hell but I don't think there is anyone more sexy or beautiful than Tracy...If there is only one person that I can end up with it would 100 percent be Tracy
Well, if you were to go solo path only, the only choice for that is Jessy.

Reactions: balboa2151

LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Well, if you were to go solo path only, the only choice for that is Jessy.
I would always choose Jessy anyway myself. But I can never bring myself to turn down any of the women in this game. I like that, for the most part, they all have their own personalities and none of them are copies of each other. However with the nurse, attorney, and new DJ of the latest update I am starting to feel the bloat when it comes to the number of females. I actually hope the dev keeps the number of Ol'Ladies limited to a fraction of them and the rest are just fuck buddies from time to time.

I get having the ones that are already asked in the game, and maybe a few more. But for example I can't see Ashley being an Ol'Lady.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I would always choose Jessy anyway myself. But I can never bring myself to turn down any of the women in this game. I like that, for the most part, they all have their own personalities and none of them are copies of each other. However with the nurse, attorney, and new DJ of the latest update I am starting to feel the bloat when it comes to the number of females. I actually hope the dev keeps the number of Ol'Ladies limited to a fraction of them and the rest are just fuck buddies from time to time.

I get having the ones that are already asked in the game, and maybe a few more. But for example I can't see Ashley being an Ol'Lady.
I have two favorite girls in the game. Jessy and Della. But I love Tracy to death.

Reactions: motseer
4.40 star(s) 126 Votes