SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Does anyone know where I can send "bugs"? I don't see anything on the Patreon page... It's really not bugs but pathing problems. For example, I opted to have the MC not date Katy in one playthru yet he ended up having the option for sex later. There are a few of these and just thought I would shoot the dev a note.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Does anyone know where I can send "bugs"? I don't see anything on the Patreon page... It's really not bugs but pathing problems. For example, I opted to have the MC not date Katy in one playthru yet he ended up having the option for sex later. There are a few of these and just thought I would shoot the dev a note.
you can probably shoot him a dm here, he is not active in the thread anymore but still uses the site

• Sad
Reactions: c3p0 and motseer

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

you can probably shoot him a dm here, he is not active in the thread anymore but still uses the site
Haha... What Elduriel said... He beat me by seconds. :cool:

Reactions: Elduriel

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
how fucking old are y'all? :ROFLMAO: I mean I'm not young by any means,but I don't hobble (yet)

4.30 star(s) 133 Votes