wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
First off, what are you talking about, there is no official gallery, only the mod. Second, I said "go all blue then start over and go all red and you should get all scenes", what part of that did you not understand?

And I'm the one that don't read, huh.
he says after he edited his post, try again

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Oh stop with this ridiculous argument over a WT. The inbuilt....guide if that is more to your liking is more then enough to understand what should be done. There is absolutely no need for a mod (and this from someone who 100% of the time uses a WT mod if one is available).

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Oh stop with this ridiculous argument over a WT. The inbuilt....guide if that is more to your liking is more then enough to understand what should be done. There is absolutely no need for a mod (and this from someone who 100% of the time uses a WT mod if one is available).
i can confirm as someone who almost always WT mods when possible as well

so anyway what scene's are we missing in the beta again?

Apr 2, 2023
I like to do an intuitive initial read/play through then go back and compare that with the "walk through".

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
so anyway what scene's are we missing in the beta again?
Nora Meeting (Rai's Mom),Rin Date & Leelee Bike Date should be 100% in the final version, Dima wasnt sure if he would include the bachlorette party in 10.4 or 10.5 so could be a suprise for us.

Reactions: motseer

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I want the bachelorette party, Rin date, and Nora meeting, though. I want specially the party, as I think that would be the most fun content, to be honest.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
LongRoadHome-10P4BetaHotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

sanmal

Jul 30, 2017
In android ports, with each new version the image gets worse and worse. It was necessary to divide the game into parts.

bambalino

Jun 19, 2022
1726415805921.png

Here they talk about Ryker having a baby while Oaxana calls Jessy to tell her something terrible has happened and to go to the store. Then in the next scenes, Ryker goes to fuck every girl in his story. Then he ends up in hospital handcuffed to the bed.

I don't understand what happened from this scene to the end and why he's in hospital. It's not revealed. It's kind of a messy ending. Can anyone tell me what happened?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
View attachment 4036950

Here they talk about Ryker having a baby while Oaxana calls Jessy to tell her something terrible has happened and to go to the store. Then in the next scenes, Ryker goes to fuck every girl in his story. Then he ends up in hospital handcuffed to the bed.

I don't understand what happened from this scene to the end and why he's in hospital. It's not revealed. It's kind of a messy ending. Can anyone tell me what happened?
Playing the lasted version including the bug fix?
https://f95zone.to/threads/long-road-home-v10-part-4-beta-hotfix-obdgames.45466/post-14715217

bambalino

Jun 19, 2022
1726419555568.png
1726419568348.png

I don't understand the story line from here to the end. Why is it like this ? Here in the gallery the order is the same but why ? And why is he in hospital ?

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
View attachment 4037156
View attachment 4037158

I don't understand the story line from here to the end. Why is it like this ? Here in the gallery the order is the same but why ? And why is he in hospital ?
e6mill ment that the Mod itself messes with the game code which might've been the reason to cause it.
i'm not sure myself ,you can try a fresh download and load a save to confirm if thats the issue or not

personally i never use gallery mods as i save a every choice ,mostly to explore diverent branches not there are many in this AVN but its just how i play & enjoy VN's, if im looking for a scene i just load the closest save before it

4.30 star(s) 133 Votes