Renfield42069

Nov 21, 2022
Thanks ohhiimfox

All the best to you and yours! :D I wish for everyone to have a safe and blessed holiday.

The kids that live away from us will be here tomorrow and I'll be grilling steaks for the family. (Not a traditional Christmas dinner for most, but it is for us.) :cool:(y)

I'm writing script, coding and rendering transition images until everyone gets here. I really hope you are blown away by the scenes. Be ready for a wild ride! ;)

Come here Fox and let me give you a big hairy man hug! :LOL: (No homo, but maybe a friendly reach around :devilish: )

Take care all and have a Merry Christmas or whatever Holiday you observe,
Dima
Ah but prime rib is traditional, and what is a ribeye if not a deconstructed prime rib? So really it is traditional. (As your attorney I advise you to plead the 5th if they're not ribeyes)

I appreciate that you're slugging away right up to the bell, and I hope all of you have a nice holiday season. Remember, the meal isn't over when you're full, it's over when you hate yourself. Noticed I haven't seen Phat in a while, hope he's doing well also; I don't think I'm quite grumpy enough to hold that sector down on my own. :cool:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Ah but prime rib is traditional, and what is a ribeye if not a deconstructed prime rib? So really it is traditional. (As your attorney I advise you to plead the 5th if they're not ribeyes)

I appreciate that you're slugging away right up to the bell, and I hope all of you have a nice holiday season. Remember, the meal isn't over when you're full, it's over when you hate yourself. Noticed I haven't seen Phat in a while, hope he's doing well also; I don't think I'm quite grumpy enough to hold that sector down on my own. :cool:
Yeah... I second that... Phat, wherever you are... We miss you, man and hope you have a Merry Christmas!

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So, are there any solo romances in this, or just a "Fuck'em all and let the Gods sort them out" harem?
Sure, just turn 'em all down but one. It's mainly intended to be a harem though. I mean, why would you not when the first one offers to be your wingman as long as she can be first girl?

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Sure, just turn 'em all down but one. It's mainly intended to be a harem though. I mean, why would you not when the first one offers to be your wingman as long as she can be first girl?
It's on my remaster to do list to give the player an option on all girls. I'm not sure it is all the way through.

4.30 star(s) 131 Votes