Raggedydan13

Aug 8, 2017
Great game so far I just started today, but one thing so far. Angi in her apartment keeps talking about brooke Maybe i missed a choice but in my playthrough haven't done anything with brooke so kinda spun out on that one.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Great game so far I just started today, but one thing so far. Angi in her apartment keeps talking about brooke Maybe i missed a choice but in my playthrough haven't done anything with brooke so kinda spun out on that one.
After she meets with CuntZilla in the bar (she's the waitress), she takes her home.

Probably because it was your fault anyway :ROFLMAO:
Isn't that the way it always is? (I hope Ava isn't in this thread.....)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Dunno...hope not. Avaron1974..you in this thread?

*guffaws quietly in his helmet*
You stole my idea.:cry:
Just one day, I'm less than 10m from my PC away doing work, instead of browsing the net, the zone and play some games from here or not and this happen. Life really sucks.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Did a quick mock up for a 'characters/relationships' menu:

Simply added stuff to the 'custom_screens.rpy',
and added a line to 'screens.rpy' that makes it show up in menu.
Also included quick edits of 2 existing images to make profile/avatar images.

Note1: avatars dimensions are 250*250 and can later be resized, or 'zoomed' in the script to make them fit better in the grid. [once rest of cast are added]
Note2: did not use a universal resolution for the profile pictures, so the placement of it and the text is not aligned across the 2 examples I placed.
note3: I also did not include any custom variables in this example.
note4: Also didn't include an "IF" "ELSE" statement to silhouette the avatars, if said character has not be met yet in the story. [im.matrix.brightness(-1.0)]

edit: its not full mod, just an example for dev

Last edited:

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
We obviously have a lot to take care of now, plot-wise, relationship-wise... more urgent matters, however I still think about the poor Twila waiting for her workout lesson somehow.

And speaking of side girls, I'm wondering if we'll have the chance to take Mila from the Mayan-I mean Minions once we've taken care of them. She deserves more. Damn, even Simone doesn't deserve to be there.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
v10.1 Part 2
1 Major story event
12 side events
More music and sound effects.
v1.0 Part 1
I thought I was tripping when I saw the game's version going from 1 to 10 :ROFLMAO:
It should have been 13.2 as there were 13 actual events added on top of MC making it to the finish line, but it still is 13 capped events over the finish: 10+1+2=13

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I thought I was tripping when I saw the game's version going from 1 to 10 :ROFLMAO:
well you prolly know by now that version number doesn't mean much on how close to completion it is, played few games where final version was closer to 20 than 10 and there are some with even higher number.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
well you prolly know by now that version number doesn't mean much on how close to completion it is, played few games where final version was closer to 20 than 10 and there are some with even higher number.
Yeah I've dicked up the naming convention for the episodes. Document control naming convention is misapplied for AVN's. (IMHO) It would be less confusing (to me) to just label any mid episode changes as a hotfix and not get grief from the anal-retentive folks among us if it should be 1.0.1 or 10.0.1... :p It will be a moot point when I complete and remaster chapter one.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
So... A new year. The finale of book 1 and the start of book 2. I'm salivating! The ring in the desert looks like a set up to me. Dinitri57 is well known for surprises. I'm thinking it's what it looks like but not what it looks like... Ya know? He likes to slip the knife in slow and finish with a twist sometimes.

Things I wonder if the future might bring: Ryker walks in on Tracey and Della (Might be a while... if Stan bows out and after Della has grieved). Oh, Della will be the one wearing the strap-on.:p Jessie, Willow, Nikki and Reba's developing relationships as Ol' Ladies. Jessie and Reba will probably take turns with the stap-on.:p:p

I'm lookin' forward to a great year on The Long Road Home. Jus' Sayin':cool:

4.30 star(s) 131 Votes