AWillowAtDawn

Aug 27, 2018
kekw, had to type something this thread is not allowed 1 day of rest , deservs more support <3
and some music since im wierd :p

Reactions: motseer

AWillowAtDawn

Aug 27, 2018
Well our music diversity is kinda awsome in the group. :p keep up the good work, and yes big rin fan, stuid dev trapped me in this forum untill next update. kinda cheaking like twice aday :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Jack Nippleson
Apr 2, 2023
Well our music diversity is kinda awsome in the group. :p keep up the good work, and yes big rin fan, stuid dev trapped me in this forum untill next update. kinda cheaking like twice aday :cry:
All good. You know it is going to be a while right? You can't rush perfection. ;) As a former musician and creative myself I know we are our worst critics at times which is why I applaud Dimitri for taking the time to tell his story his way on his terms; properly. Like Axl sang, "just a little patience".

AWillowAtDawn

Aug 27, 2018
All good. You know it is going to be a while right? You can't rush perfection. ;) As a former musician and creative myself I know we are our worst critics at times which is why I applaud Dimitri for taking the time to tell his story his way on his terms; properly. Like Axl sang, "just a little patience".
sadly i know but the sneaky peakys helps

Little_Cap

Nov 5, 2020
My 14 year old granddaughter called me the other excited that she is going to Korn for her birthday. Of course her parents are metal heads.
The first concert I ever remember going to was Motley Crue's Final Tour that didnt turn out to be the final tour, saw them back in Vancouver at the end of November in 2014. Man I fuckin loved it. I wish I coulda saw so many concerts from the 80s. Being born early 2000s really sucked.

ddcar457

Jun 8, 2023
a good thread for your first post , welcome to the cesspool off degenerates we call f95zone
haha. Thank you for your welcome.

I just didn't talk because I couldn't speak English well because I live in a non-English speaking country.

Sometimes I read the posts in Google translation.

Last edited:
Reactions: HiHaHo

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
haha. Thank you for your welcome.

I just didn't talk because I couldn't speak English well because I live in a non-English speaking country.

Sometimes I read the posts in Google translation.
taking the extra steps to interact whit the fans only shows your love for the community

don't worry about miss translations to much and speak your mind and ignore the people who will give you shit about it
you'll do fine as long as you don't state your opinions as facts or truths

ddcar457

Jun 8, 2023
taking the extra steps to interact whit the fans only shows your love for the community

don't worry about miss translations to much and speak your mind and ignore the people who will give you shit about it
you'll do fine as long as you don't state your opinions as facts or truths
Thanks for the tips. I'll talk to you from time to time.

Reactions: divingmedic
4.30 star(s) 131 Votes