c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Both holding a gun in each hand, firing in unison...

Until the clips are empty...
Could happen, as Dima does like a certain movie and to quote "Ezekiel 25:17":
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the Inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in The name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of Darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost Children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious Anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know
My name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: motseer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
or they d and s give their guns to mc and order him to deliver final shots.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Most likely not, as the staff don't do that anymore since a longer time. Sure, if some uploader or mod would be so kind, but I don't hold my breath for it - not because they arseholes, but they have eneough to do already.
Well you could ask or inform us atleast ;)
Just use the report function below the specific post and declare it as game update.
And done btw.

moondrake

Aug 27, 2021
When do you guys think we'll see more of Desi? Part 5 or Chapter 2?
Maybe MC will get a little half-sister on half-sister action before the Russian sisters.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Well you could ask or inform us atleast ;)
I didn't think that this guide was in so high demand. Just a simple list and it never occurred to me that this should be added to the OP. Also as it is no longer a common practice that you guys add a bunch of things to the OP, so...

Thanks for your work (this and general).(y)

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
That's his point, he can just check c3po's guide ;)
Question would be at what time. Also I hate when I need that too:
  • Nikki
  • Simone
  • Reba
  • Rin
  • Larisa, but with my luck, it was Oxana
Other question, who would you think will end up at that pole too?
I assume at some point Jessy. Perhaps not for normal Fox box work, but I have the feeling that she will use that pole at least once in the game and if it is only for a private pole dance for our MC.
Other would be Mila after we rescue her from the others, Angie, Brooke, Charlie, Desiree and Piper. Some of them as normal stripper, some of them only doing it for the only MC and their fun.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy
4.30 star(s) 131 Votes