motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
61 y/o greybeard rumbling up on a 1,868 cc monster decked out in leather & denim, with a young honey on the back, pretty sure that is the last thing they will be thinking... I will admit to playing those types of games back in the late 70's (NEVER DnD) and I do not have a 20 sided dice tattoo... (I think my niece has one though) I may be convinced to get a 70's pinball or video game tat...

Damn, now I want a pinball sleeve with flippers & bumpers!!! I have one arm covered and one arm blank waiting for the right idea for a sleeve, at one point it was going to be pirate themed, then horror or Zombie but now... Time to book! (I used to buy, refurbish & sell pinball machines, I have owned 40 of them and loved playing them since the 1960's)
What about Rin or Reba on the pole... better yet... Rin and Reba on the pole... Yeah, I might hafta have one of those myself :p

• Love
Reactions: HornyyPussy

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Yeah, the showdown with the Minions will be his patch party... After which, he'll need a bigger knife to fit all the notches on the handle.
They could do it in the Fox Box and after the clubs parts, he get the whole Fox Bot for himself and his female entourage.:sneaky:

4.30 star(s) 131 Votes