Marty McLean

May 13, 2018
Not to insert myself into creative, but with Spike and Kira on site, MC might use some connections to bring in a small handful of former mates to prospect. Nothing like a few Rangers, Berets, or Recon Marines to beef up a club. Not enough full patches to Big Brother a ton of hang arounds but Sluggo, Gunner, Finn and MC could over see a good Fire Team of prospects. This would also benefit Stan by easing his concerns about the future of the Rogues.
Also MC may want to retire Elvira to strictly one on one or solo rides and invest in a Boss Hoss with a bench seat so he can putt all 4 OLs at once because Willow has Miss Piggy. That would be one hell of a parade on July 4th. Or do we ask Willow and Gunner to give lessons to the others and get some used Sportsters to chop?
OBD, this is just me rumor mongering and Conspiracy Theorizing, not suggesting ways to alter YOUR story.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm sure the Minions have plenty of drug money laying around in cash. So when the Rouges wipe them out they will take all their cash.
sur but mc isn't full member yet so he won't get same share as others (survivors).

lol i am scared to use those mods since they are 1 version behind
why do you need mods? ingame has wt-mod and rest aren't necessary.

Reactions: Acesaw

Mr. TotoJ

Mar 29, 2020
Just throwing this into the wind, but if you're like me and use URM for like every Renpy game out there, DO NOT USE the image denoiser mod, cause then URM won't work.

I deleted the denoiser mod, kept the video enhancement mod and URM and the game works fine. You might have to start over though cause the image denoiser mod seems to change the script.

FakeWuxia

Feb 24, 2020
Basically this. They offer absolutely ZERO protection for your feet. It's something you can get away with a few times if you're going out for smokes or milk or something, but constantly? No.
Not to harp on safety too much because I'm guilty of it but guy I watch on YT just had accident on interstate and is now the owner of 1.5 feet. He had proper riding gear at home but this was a quick trip so he wore his lace up steel toe work boots and leather work gloves. At some point while he and the bike were sliding down the highway at 60-70 mph his foot went into the back wheel that was still spinning and well....

4.30 star(s) 131 Votes