Fan Art Long Story Short: Fan Art

master861

Nov 4, 2022
While I'm still missing a LOT of morphs (damn she's a big girl to load), so far she looks close enough with what I have LOL
Are all this morphs really in use?
Some are hard to find by googling
and others like the Project EYEray, all links I found are dead.
We'll see

View attachment 865322
you can remove them per hand open up daz with out the duf file now go to Window ->Panes(tabes) -> batch convert
in that window uncheck DS , DSA, DSB. DUF,DSF, Recurisve should be checked now make sure uncompress Listed assets is marked then press on ADD files like in the window below after you press on ADD Files select files window should pop up search for Vanessa.duf or what ever the duf is called after you selected your duf file
1698585837159.png
the batch convert window should now look like this
1698586072945.png
see the files ther should be now you selectet duf file listet now press on apply , after some seconds the Files list should be empty now you can open up the Vanessa.duf(or what ever the name of the duf file is in any editor like notepad ++) now search in the duf file for the morphs that not needet for the Vanessa.duf file and remove them per hand in the duf file after your removed them save the duf file in the editor you used , close the editor now open up the duf file in daz.
Remember after you open up the editet duf file in daz the compression on the duf file is back.
If the above not work try this script that is in the atchmends DB_LIST_products_USED.zip in side should are file called DB_LIST_products_USED.dsa excute that script it list all files that are used inside of the name.duf file.

Last edited:
Reactions: LP83

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
i have dowload vanessa file but can anyone tell what supporter asset i need . large amount of missing file pop up

DrakeOnLand

Nov 11, 2019
Did a tester of Ann and Vanessa, along with a G8F and a scale wall, which helps show just how short they both really are....... Thing is I did use the Duf's from https://f95zone.to/threads/long-story-short-fan-art.61943/ posted right at the start... So it's the correct heights...
View attachment 2834377
So hope to learn how to do the others....
What the name of tool you are using to measure height. I try to search not able to find correct name of it.

Bagley

Jan 22, 2018
Would you be willing to share your version of Emily?

I had basically given up on this VN since there isn't a lot of progress and there isn't a lot of interest in the other characters, at least compared to other VN's here in the Fan Art section. Your version of Emily has piqued my interest anew.
These renders are actually by TTrick himself, not the poster. They've previously appeared in the game's thread and are mainly from TTrick's Discord channel.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
These renders are actually by TTrick himself, not the poster. They've previously appeared in the game's thread and are mainly from TTrick's Discord channel.
If people post someone else's art, they should credit them. Nothing is worse than fishing for likes with work they did not do.

Thank you for informing me of the origin of the artwork.