Fan Art Long Story Short: Fan Art

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Isn't Jenny just a close approximation of Melody, from the Mr.Dots game of the same name?
No, not at all IMO.

Melody looks like the typical SASE/JASE model - could be any one of 20 and they all look similar.

Jenny looks like.... I'm blanking on her name but it's the daughters (Chris) friend in "Lucky Mark". Jess I think? Someone in the fan art thread said bijana G8 but that's definitely not right. Same hair though - which is why they may have looked similar to you (her and Melody)- oot linda hair.

Reactions: fred9320 and Jack0h

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Oh I would love if Vanessa would bring Ann to a gloryhole, telling her MC will love her oral skills after practicing on severals different cocks. Telling her this is their little secret and no one else will ever know. And one of the mystery cocks is Joe's lol. Any takers on this idea?

The only true glory I could ever appreciate!

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
Oh I would love if Vanessa would bring Ann to a gloryhole, telling her MC will love her oral skills after practicing on severals different cocks. Telling her this is their little secret and no one else will ever know. And one of the mystery cocks is Joe's lol. Any takers on this idea?
Excelente