Fan Art Long Story Short: Fan Art

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Has anyone here attempted to figure out what character is the base for Vanessa's mother. She first appears on day 6 during dinner at Vanessa's house. Again on day 7 in the living room. Another appearance is on day 10. Would love to do a bit of art with her and the MC.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Compliments, she is close (just maybe the face and freckles), although she is missing something down there :p :). What did you use to make her ?
You will find her in the following bundle
which is a G3 bundle
The girl is:
&

and the clothing is

Which has

For extra textures if you want them also

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Chris got an unexpected visit from two guys he'd known back from his days in college.
Both guys were drug dealers who'd sold to Chris till he'd graduated.
They'd just been released from prison and needed to unwind.
So Chris thought of the perfect coming home present for his two old buddies.
Besides, he knew Ann enjoyed being dominated.
Her cuck boyfriend would also get a buzz from the pics they sent him from her phone.
002Ann Kidnap.png 003Ann Kidnap.png 005Ann Kidnap.png

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I'm a noob, sorry, so much to learn I have!
Thanks for the advice though!
I still have the DUF to clean it up and do a fresh render with backdrop.
Truthfully it looks like a lot of those items already are using mesh smoothing. There are a lot of times mesh smoothing won't fix poke-through (and sometimes it makes it much worse).

Whether you try to address the issues and clean up what you can in the scene, sometimes you just need to do some clean-up in post-work.
failed_image_post.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: BlenderGuy

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Truthfully it looks like a lot of those items already are using mesh smoothing. There are a lot of times mesh smoothing won't fix poke-through (and sometimes it makes it much worse).

Whether you try to address the issues and clean up what you can in the scene, sometimes you just need to do some clean-up in post-work.
View attachment 3823035
For sure, though depends on the kind of poke-through. With the type he had there with the arms gradually clipping through, he should try upping the smoothing to say 16 and collision ~ 10

Reactions: BlenderGuy

redle

Apr 12, 2017
For sure, though depends on the kind of poke-through. With the type he had there with the arms gradually clipping through, he should try upping the smoothing to say 16 and collision ~ 10
There was a lot of different poke-through going on. All 4 tops, the gloves, the tie, at least 2 of the stocking sets... There's also some mesh collision going on with the right-hand/pink-panty where mesh smoothing is pulling the panty out over the hand (this one I ignored, as the pink cloth/skin tones/shadows were close enough for a background character and simply not worth the hassle in post). Some of it might clean up by altering the smoothing numbers, but I've certainly seen it just get worse. But you are right that it is always worth a try as the first fix attempt.

A push modifier would be the next step for a lot of the items if smoothing isn't cleaning it up (although that likely won't play well on the stockings with strappy shoes).

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There was a lot of different poke-through going on. All 4 tops, the gloves, the tie, at least 2 of the stocking sets... There's also some mesh collision going on with the right-hand/pink-panty where mesh smoothing is pulling the panty out over the hand (this one I ignored, as the pink cloth/skin tones/shadows were close enough for a background character and simply not worth the hassle in post). Some of it might clean up by altering the smoothing numbers, but I've certainly seen it just get worse. But you are right that it is always worth a try as the first fix attempt.

A push modifier would be the next step for a lot of the items if smoothing isn't cleaning it up (although that likely won't play well on the stockings with strappy shoes).
Yup, seconded. I like to do them in that order, because push modifers can easily distort the fundamental shape of stuff when you use it too strong.

3rd step would be either dforcing (or add dynamic surface modifer and run), or manually using mesh grabber, but that's a PITA.