Votes: 79 5.0%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 468 29.8%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I actually wasn't even viewing it as potential "burn", as sometimes the simple reality is people start games that ultimately just don't end up gaining enough support traction to warrant their own time investment that has to go into it. Or basically...shit happens ;)

I actually enjoyed the game (and the pre-reboot), so my first thought at seeing this pop up was that maybe somebody was looking to continue it with custom content. Glad to hear he's still actually interested in continuing himself though.
No worries! He really is invested in Long Story Short. There's no doubt in my mind he will see it through. He quite enjoys working on it.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
No worries! He really is invested in Long Story Short. There's no doubt in my mind he will see it through. He quite enjoys working on it.
I really hope so, I pretty much considered it abandoned at this point, but if it isn't I'm happy since it's a great game, for enjoyers of both NTR and not NTR, even if the NTR haters seem to just hate it's existence and wont care if it's optional or a different route..but oh well.
If he at least pauses payments when he doesn't work on it, he's a good dev in my book for just that, i've seen devs take a year to update and just let it tick.
You did get my hopes up when I saw this in the latest updates list and now my disappointment is immeasurable, i do prefer ren'py though so that's good.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I really hope so, I pretty much considered it abandoned at this point, but if it isn't I'm happy since it's a great game, for enjoyers of both NTR and not NTR, even if the NTR haters seem to just hate it's existence and wont care if it's optional or a different route..but oh well.
If he at least pauses payments when he doesn't work on it, he's a good dev in my book for just that, i've seen devs take a year to update and just let it tick.
You did get my hopes up when I saw this in the latest updates list and now my disappointment is immeasurable, i do prefer ren'py though so that's good.
Yeah, he's a good guy overall. I've been a subscriber for some time now and he's paused payments a few times now when he was unable to work on LSS for a period.

And...based on what I saw for what's coming, a lot of folks will be pretty happy for his next update.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The original author's system was a pain to use, this RenPy adjustment is comfortable to play.
The overall design is the otaku hero while talking about a simple love, while corrupting friends girlfriend.
The author gives the player many options to avoid NTR and cheating. But I recommend not turning NTR off. It takes a lot of fun out of the game and loses the spirit of the game.

Last edited:

Karlsonem

Jun 4, 2018
The game is super, it's a pity that the developer abandoned it, but I hope that the current re-release will surpass the original and the thread of this story will be revealed to the end! Special thanks to the Developer for his work!

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
The game is super, it's a pity that the developer abandoned it, but I hope that the current re-release will surpass the original and the thread of this story will be revealed to the end! Special thanks to the Developer for his work!
What are you talking about the dev abandoned it, doesn't have the abandoned tag? Updates might be a little slow but he does update the game.

He does have another game that was abandoned called Duo but that was probably because Long Story Short is doing a lot better then that other VN.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Loved it! Vanessa is sucha slut and i love it!! Gonna try to play other routes and see how it goes. Cant wait for updates.. also would love to try Other VN but will wait for Renpy updates. Good Job!

• Red Heart
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes