Votes: 427 21.6%
  • Jenny

Votes: 103 5.2%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 583 29.5%

• Total voters

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Is there a path to where you can share Ann with Chris but not have it turn into a throuple? It can be hot to swing & share as long as MC is her #1 dick :ROFLMAO:

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Is there a path to where you can share Ann with Chris but not have it turn into a throuple? It can be hot to swing & share as long as MC is her #1 dick :ROFLMAO:
Possibly, though I've not tested this theory. Don't let Chris get her number in the beginning, then in v0.9, you can choose her as one of the girls you give him as part of the deal. Nothing happens with that yet, but sets you up for that. You'll miss out on all their content together before that, though.

I've never been a fan of the "two boyfriends" thing, myself.

• Wow
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Possibly, though I've not tested this theory. Don't let Chris get her number in the beginning, then in v0.9, you can choose her as one of the girls you give him as part of the deal. Nothing happens with that yet, but sets you up for that. You'll miss out on all their content together before that, though.

I've never been a fan of the "two boyfriends" thing, myself.
That's part of what makes it so hot for me. It would make me really horny saying my girlfriend has another boyfriend.

• Sad
Reactions: MixQQ and crisbr

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
That's part of what makes it so hot for me. It would make me really horny saying my girlfriend has another boyfriend.
I guess I would have liked to have more control as a player over that. It really should have been a discussion between Ann and MC about how they wanted to open up their relationship to others.

And I already hate the direction it goes with Joe Rival route, where MC pretty much says "you can date Joey" or "you can't date Joey" and there's no room for in-between.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I guess I would have liked to have more control as a player over that. It really should have been a discussion between Ann and MC about how they wanted to open up their relationship to others.

And I already hate the direction it goes with Joe Rival route, where MC pretty much says "you can date Joey" or "you can't date Joey" and there's no room for in-between.
I haven't played the Joe rival route I probably won't either if that's the more netorare focused route.
And to get on it the mc has to be a scumbag imo.

I agree more control would be good but at this point I would do pretty much anything Ann asked me to do.
Anyway, I know Ann does things to please Ben but I kind of wish we could ask her if there is anything she wants to try.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I haven't played the Joe rival route I probably won't either if that's the more netorare focused route.
And to get on it the mc has to be a scumbag imo.

I agree more control would be good but at this point I would do pretty much anything Ann asked me to do.
Anyway, I know Ann does things to please Ben but I kind of wish we could ask her if there is anything she wants to try.
I was referring to Emily, btw, with Joe rival. She is someone I am absolutely not willing to let date others like Ann is with Chris.

As for "what Ann wants to try"... that could also be fun. Seeing all of the characters, besides Van and Ben, show some personality on what they want... would be very desirable. Not just for Joshy cucky situations... but in general.

• Red Heart

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I was referring to Emily, btw, with Joe rival. She is someone I am absolutely not willing to let date others like Ann is with Chris.

As for "what Ann wants to try"... that could also be fun. Seeing all of the characters, besides Van and Ben, show some personality on what they want... would be very desirable. Not just for Joshy cucky situations... but in general.
Sorry for annoying you bro but I have one more question.
If I choose to be faithful to Ann does the dialogue change at all when Ben tells Emily Ann cheated on him?
on my playthrough Ben has cheated and he said that but I'm just wondering if I should do a loyal to Ann run through while letting her have lots of sexy fun.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Sorry for annoying you bro but I have one more question.
If I choose to be faithful to Ann does the dialogue change at all when Ben tells Emily Ann cheated on him?
on my playthrough Ben has cheated and he said that but I'm just wondering if I should do a loyal to Ann run through while letting her have lots of sexy fun.
You'd have to give me a specific scene/quote, so I can look it up.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You'd have to give me a specific scene/quote, so I can look it up.
I just checked my saves and I've already gone past the scene I was thinking of but it's after Ann has sex with Chris in the dorm room when you tell her to stop seeing him then Ben talks to Emily about it and she calls Ann a slut.
Ben references having already cheated on Ann so he can't be too upset.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I just checked my saves and I've already gone past the scene I was thinking of but it's after Ann has sex with Chris in the dorm room when you tell her to stop seeing him then Ben talks to Emily about it and she calls Ann a slut.
Ben references having already cheated on Ann so he can't be too upset.
I think I know what you're talking about. Here's that whole scene with conditions based on choices you made:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think I know what you're talking about. Here's that whole scene with conditions based on choices you made:
Yep, that's the scene I was talking about thank you for the help. Once the game is on steam, I plan on doing a playthrough where I don't sleep with anyone but still let Ann sleep with other people it could make for some really romantic moments imo.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yep, that's the scene I was talking about thank you for the help. Once the game is on steam, I plan on doing a playthrough where I don't sleep with anyone but still let Ann sleep with other people it could make for some really romantic moments imo.
As I'd suspect from you... btw... I've been enjoying collecting steam achievements as part of the official beta group ;)

• Wow

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
As I'd suspect from you... btw... I've been enjoying collecting steam achievements as part of the official beta group ;)
Oh man I'm so excited. I bet it's going to release when I'm asleep or something lol.

Anyway, I'll be buying it the day it comes out. I can't wait to add the game with imo the best sharing content ever in a game to my library.

FurmataGames

May 6, 2024
View attachment 3585932

Overview:
This is a Ren'Py port of Long Story Short

Thread Updated: 2024-04-30
Release Date: 2024-04-30
Original Game/Creator: TTrickGames - -
Developer: GetOutOfMyLab
Censored: No
Version: 0.9a build 38
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2299065 View attachment 2421143 View attachment 2421145 View attachment 2421147 View attachment 2421149 View attachment 2535724 View attachment 2535721 View attachment 2535729 View attachment 2535731 View attachment 2535722 View attachment 2535723 View attachment 2603482 View attachment 2603483 View attachment 2603484 View attachment 2603486 View attachment 2603487 View attachment 2603488 View attachment 2603489 View attachment 2603490 View attachment 2818534 View attachment 2818535 View attachment 2818536 View attachment 2818537 View attachment 2818538 View attachment 2818539 View attachment 2818540 View attachment 2818541
This looks awesome!

• Red Heart
Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Oh man I'm so excited. I bet it's going to release when I'm asleep or something lol.

Anyway, I'll be buying it the day it comes out. I can't wait to add the game with imo the best sharing content ever in a game to my library.
1714961907388.png
Is that a new Ann on the right? I'm telling her you're cheating on her!

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes