• Vanessa

Votes: 608 29.5%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
MC "Let me wipe those tears from your eyes my love!"

Ann "That's Chris's pee, silly!"

They both laugh, while sat alone in the park.

A crowd of men gathers behind them in the shadows.
Waiting for Ann to slip off into the bushes with them, while the MC flicks thru his phone.
He loves to order his beautiful girlfriend surprise gifts, especially lingerie, which is usually destroyed whenever ripped from her body by strangers.

:LOL:
I think you and I are going to get along really well.

• Haha
Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I love greeting Ann with "you're dressed like a slut.........but that's a good thing!" and she smiles in relief.

Reactions: crisbr

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
That scene was awesome wasn't it?
Ann always looks so beautiful and sweet.

TTrick created a masterpiece when he made her.
I totally agree! She's absolute sweetness.

I even made the MC let her go with Chris to the cinema without attending.
Hoping she would text him saying something had happened and she felt guilty.
MC replying "I don't believe you, Chris would never do that, prove it, send me pics!" :LOL:

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
While we're awaiting the much anticipated official 0.9 release, I started getting the Ren'Py port ready. One of the things I did today was upgrade to Ren'Py 7.7.1 in order to take advantage of the new-ish Ren'Py sync functionality. For those unaware, Ren'Py sync allows you to upload your save files to the Ren'Py server, then download them to a new device using a provided code.

1710040442608.png 1710040312305.png

I've also decided to add a changelog tab to the main menu for easy reference.

1710040236909.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ren'Py sync allows you to upload your save files to the Ren'Py server, then download them to a new device using a provided code.
(sarcasm)and that wouldn't nag at all about untrusted save, no not at all. (/sarcasm).

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
MC "Let me wipe those tears from your eyes my love!"

Ann "That's Chris's pee, silly!"

They both laugh, while sat alone in the park.

A crowd of men gathers behind them in the shadows.
Waiting for Ann to slip off into the bushes with them, while the MC flicks thru his phone.
He loves to order his beautiful girlfriend surprise gifts, especially lingerie, which is usually destroyed whenever ripped from her body by strangers.

:LOL:
I love all this crazy ideia of yours

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There was a a few moths ago that Windows defender did that, tho.
renpy did that by itself when tried to load prev. save (from \game\saves), windef and others just block game.exes for various reasons (heuristics see "something").

Reactions: xapican

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
renpy did that by itself when tried to load prev. save (from \game\saves), windef and others just block game.exes for various reasons (heuristics see "something").
Ren'Py did it for good reason. A save file can be modified and run malicious code on your computer. Things like deleting your save files, accessing your personal files outside of the game directory, or even taking over your webcam.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Ren'Py did it for good reason. A save file can be modified and run malicious code on your computer. Things like deleting your save files, accessing your personal files outside of the game directory, or even taking over your webcam.
Ok, I'm sure that you have had one or more thoughts about it, good to know, I asume that the mentioned issue is already fixed from RenPy side, ?
I'm asking just to give you a contribution, to your excelent work and in case that some unexpierienced user asks, since I don't use the sync function I'm on the save side.
It would be a pity if all the work and tweaking you put into your version, would go unoticed.
;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i know that but own saves from prev. version's folder.

4.70 star(s) 9 Votes