• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Who is the hottest main girl?

• Alex

Votes: 338 17.8%
  • Ann

Votes: 491 25.8%
  • Emily

Votes: 416 21.9%
  • Jenny

Votes: 97 5.1%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 559 29.4%

• Total voters

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
dev log...

8 small-medium scenes completed
1 big, complicated scene completed

Still much to do, but a lot of progress made since my last update.
bro, I'm very excited about this version, please, if possible, improve the dialogues and there's so much dialogue missing in my opinion to complement the scenes, especially what Ann is thinking in the scenes, for example, when she kisses him with sperm in her mouth, what does she think about it? please if possible

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
bro, I'm very excited about this version, please, if possible, improve the dialogues and there's so much dialogue missing in my opinion to complement the scenes, especially what Ann is thinking in the scenes, for example, when she kisses him with sperm in her mouth, what does she think about it? please if possible
The extent of my dialogue improvements are fixing Engrish and improving some dialogues between MC and his roommate based on what players typed in regarding who they are to each other. I don't want to change the story too much.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
i hope it comes out this year be for Winter
You do realize the full version for the other one is not even out yet, he has so much do more to do on this port. If you want to play so badly, then go play the other one, it has a gallery and acts exactly like Ren'Py.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
any update?
You do realize the "other" game this is ported from has to have an update first? Right?

The update for the other game just came out a few weeks ago and isn't the full version, so the full version has to come out first. Then has to port all that content, plus make content, plus fix content, he already said there is lots to do.

Like I said above the rest of v0.9 of the "other game" has to come out first.

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
You do realize the "other" game this is ported from has to have an update first? Right?

The update for the other game just came out a few weeks ago and isn't the full version, so the full version has to come out first. Then has to port all that content, plus make content, plus fix content, he already said there is lots to do.

Like I said above the rest of v0.9 of the "other game" has to come out first.
Why they do 2 games instad 1 ????

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
dev log...

I started working on the final scene yesterday. It's another big one with multiple paths. After that, I have to do all the gallery and scene replays and go through my TODO list. Then, some more technical things I need to look into, especially for Android since we're nearing that 2 GB limit if we haven't hit it yet. Once all that looks good, I'll send to testers.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
dev log...

I started working on the final scene yesterday. It's another big one with multiple paths. After that, I have to do all the gallery and scene replays and go through my TODO list. Then, some more technical things I need to look into, especially for Android since we're nearing that 2 GB limit if we haven't hit it yet. Once all that looks good, I'll send to testers.
In GOOML we trust !!

Dec 16, 2022
If the original engine is close to renpy already, why bother with a port anyways? I'm just curious, never played the original and kinda assumed it's crap, since somebody went through the trouble to port everything :geek: I don't feel like starting over, so I'll wait for the port either way...

4.60 star(s) 8 Votes