• Jenny

Votes: 118 5.1%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 672 29.1%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know you're just horny right now, so I'm not going to answer that.
I'm always horny but dude I have another idea that admittedly I'm stealing from another game I played recently.

But what if Ben hires a prostitute and has sex with her in an alley and our hobo buddy comes along and we let him cum in her mouth and then Ben kisses her?
It's so fucking nasty & disgusting but I have this strong urge to see something like that.

I'm seeing more and more devs embracing snowballing lately. And I think we might be entering its golden age.

• Sad
Reactions: cxx

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I'm always horny but dude I have another idea that admittedly I'm stealing from another game I played recently.

But what if Ben hires a prostitute and has sex with her in an alley and our hobo buddy comes along and we let him cum in her mouth and then Ben kisses her?
It's so fucking nasty & disgusting but I have this strong urge to see something like that.

I'm seeing more and more devs embracing snowballing lately. And I think we might be entering its golden age.

Joshy... I just can't with you right now... go rub one or two out and then talk to me.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Guys just imagine Chris cumming inside Ann and his swimmers do their job and make me a dad.
And in the future Ann & I will take our baby to the local park and all the other parents are envious of our happy family.

And yes despite what society or mean people might say I would be the dad.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

naturally.gif

26thOfJuly

Jul 26, 2023
Guys just imagine Chris cumming inside Ann and his swimmers do their job and make me a dad.
And in the future Ann & I will take our baby to the local park and all the other parents are envious of our happy family.

Brother I don't mean this as an insult, but you are the cuckest cuck I've ever seen haha

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Sorry bro, but I won't let this slip this time: you have been mocking everyone all along with your disingenuous declarations of love. Now, I not only feel nauseous (as usual), but also betrayed.

You've been telling us time and again that you really really really love Ann, and that you two share a very special relationship in which you are happy when she's happy. That you feel closer to her when she fucks some other dude and then she lets you drink the hot dog flavoured water directly from her slit, or when she takes a load in her mouth and then generously snawballs it into yours.
Such a pure love! Such a blissful relationship! Such a loving couple!
And now you come out saying that you'd love to fuck some random whore in a filthy alley, have her suck a hobo off, and then... well, you know the rest.

I was starting to suspect that you had a thing for Chris, but now I see I was wrong: you only crave for cum, you hunger for liters of spunk, you thirst after hot sperm and use Ann as a fucking front to get what you need!

I despise that bobble-head abomination, but man, what you have been doing is nasty. No one deserves that.
June is your month, so I suggest you embrace your tendencies and show the world your true self. You'll always have my wholehearted support.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Sorry bro, but I won't let this slip this time: you have been mocking everyone all along with your disingenuous declarations of love. Now, I not only feel nauseous (as usual), but also betrayed.

You've been telling us time and again that you really really really love Ann, and that you two share a very special relationship in which you are happy when she's happy. That you feel closer to her when she fucks some other dude and then she lets you drink the hot dog flavoured water directly from her slit, or when she takes a load in her mouth and then generously snawballs it into yours.
And now you come out saying that you'd love to fuck some random whore in a filthy alley, have her suck a hobo off, and then... well, you know the rest.

I was starting to suspect that you had a thing for Chris, but now I see I was wrong: you only crave for cum, you hunger for liters of spunk, you thirst after hot sperm and use Ann as a fucking front to get what you need!

I despise that bobble-head abomination, but man, what you have been doing is nasty. No one deserves that.
June is your month, so I suggest you embrace your tendencies and show the world your true self. You'll always have my wholehearted support.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023

Get some almond milk, mix it with Greek yoghurt in a tupperware container.
Nut in twice a day for a week.
Pour it over your face and in your mouth.
Swallow all you can.

Get back to us and explain how it felt.

Ann told me to suggest this.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Well the reason I say hire a prostitute is because I don't know if I really want Ann to have sex with a hobo.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and crisbr

faramata

Mar 13, 2022

Such a politically correct way to call him a homo.

• Wow
Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well the reason I say hire a prostitute is because I don't know if I really want Ann to have sex with a hobo.
Come on, maaaaan! Why do you have to do this to me??? :WutFace::WutFace:
People are gonna end up thinking I have something personal against you, but I can't let this slip either! It's against every moral value my parents raised me to defend: honesty, integrity, justice, and anti-spunky-cuckery.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So...

of course not.gif

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Aristos ;¿ Joguhrcito ? / Youguhrt ? (it is healthy so I heard) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Don't hate me I'm only friendly helping you loose weight.....:D
What kind of spelling is that? :WaitWhat::WaitWhat: Yogur is the normal spelling in these parts.
And you are right, un yogurcito light is a really nutritious, filling type of food that I used to really enjoy. USED TO.
Now I stick to gazpacho, lean meat and fruit. I live in one of the most important agricultural areas of Europe; I'm surrounded by fruit trees everywhere. If it's been a few days since someone last gifted me a bag, I just have to go for a walk and "borrow" some :D

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Come on, maaaaan! Why do you have to do this to me??? :WutFace::WutFace:
People are gonna end up thinking I have something personal against you, but I can't let this slip either! It's against every moral value my parents raised me to defend: honesty, integrity, justice, and anti-spunky-cuckery.

So...

View attachment 3735769
I'll be honest I don't remember typing half that shit but I don't think the hobo will get any action anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Aristos
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes