• Jenny

Votes: 109 5.2%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 616 29.6%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Every thread he's in or talked about in always turns into creamy chaos.
Dude I loved it when the mc ate his cum out of Ann' vagina. how does TTrick manage to make scenes like that so beautiful & romantic? I shouldn't be surprised at this point after all her sharing scenes are all kind of romantic.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Dude I loved it when the mc ate his cum out of Ann' vagina. how does TTrick manage to make scenes like that so beautiful & romantic? I shouldn't be surprised at this point after all her sharing scenes are all kind of romantic.
Nothing about them are romantic, but you're in your own twisted world. I'm glad you enjoy it though. I hope you meet someone IRL who will cuck you as badly as you want. You really deserve it, bud :KappaPride:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Nothing about them are romantic, but you're in your own twisted world. I'm glad you enjoy it though. I hope you meet someone IRL who will cuck you as badly as you want. You really deserve it, bud :KappaPride:
Well compared to other sharing games they are romantic. I just really like how Ann looks at the mc before she does stuff. I would find it even hotter if she game me a little smile.

Sometimes I think it would be even hotter if she did some dirty talk something like 'Chris is ruining my pussy now baby. It belongs to him'

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Well compared to other sharing games they are romantic. I just really like how Ann looks at the mc before she does stuff. I would find it even hotter if she game me a little smile.

Sometimes I think it would be even hotter if she did some dirty talk something like 'Chris is ruining my pussy now baby. It belongs to him'
but Chris is too gumpy to ruin that pussy. He's literally a moron.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
but Chris is too gumpy to ruin that pussy. He's literally a moron.
He does always look gumpy doesn't he? lol
Anyway when it comes to dirty talk I'm torn because sometimes I think it's hot & other times it can make thing very unsexy.

I do love how Ann doesn't humiliate the mc. Atleast not from what I've seen.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
He does always look gumpy doesn't he? lol
Anyway when it comes to dirty talk I'm torn because sometimes I think it's hot & other times it can make thing very unsexy.

I do love how Ann doesn't humiliate the mc. Atleast not from what I've seen.
He's gumpy as fuck dude. He's the opposite of alpha and always has that dumb look on his face.

Anyway... I think you'd love it if Ann started to humiliate you. You'd finally learn your place and then she would have Chris' babies. What you always wanted. But she's going to have to make fun of your smol dick to get to that, first.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
He's gumpy as fuck dude. He's the opposite of alpha and always has that dumb look on his face.

Anyway... I think you'd love it if Ann started to humiliate you. You'd finally learn your place and then she would have Chris' babies. What you always wanted. But she's going to have to make fun of your smol dick to get to that, first.
That actually does sound kinda hot. But I would want sloppy seconds.

Also, I have finally decided what my favourite and main path will be. It's the Ann love path and happily sharing her with Chris.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

I dunno if I'd call him dumb as much as he just looks lazy. His resting expression is lazy-cocky-sleazy. Looks like what I imagine as down south the offspring of wealthy white landowners, never done manual labor in his life, but convinced his folks to buy into a chain of strip clubs with him as the on-site manager.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I dunno if I'd call him dumb as much as he just looks lazy. His resting expression is lazy-cocky-sleazy. Looks like what I imagine as down south the offspring of wealthy white landowners, never done manual labor in his life, but convinced his folks to buy into a chain of strip clubs with him as the on-site manager.
He dumb. Retarded. Special Ed. There just ain't something right about him.

• Haha
Reactions: Jericho85
4.70 star(s) 9 Votes