Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 827 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 989 9.1%

• Total voters

StonedWatcher

May 18, 2017
Seems like the interaction buttons don't load for you guys (you should have at the sides).
Since you can't interact with anything - it means there was probably a crash.
I tried multiple times, but I can't seem to reproduce this error.

Can you guys please navigate to this folder: %AppData%\..\LocalLow\Kamo\Long Story Short
and send me the Player.log and Player-prev.log files?
These files clear each time you open the game, so I'll need them from the time when you reach the error and close the game.
I have sent to you in pm, I can't post text documents with the .log extension here. I sent it in pm cause it's so long that it will clutter the thread.

Reactions: K Ink

K Ink

Unity is bae
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Windows 10
View attachment 494048
Can't do anything from this point.
Thank you StonedWatcher and giqui2018 for reporting this issue! Especially StonedWatcher for testing the new version and ensuring that the issue has been resolved :)

(for Windows 64bit only) we will be building and releasing the rest of the platforms later.
Fixed versions are now up for all platforms on the main post (thanks UncleVT!)
This build only addresses this specific issue, which is only happening on devices with certain region-based representation of decimal numbers that are different from standard.

Last edited:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Thank you StonedWatcher and giqui2018 for reporting this issue! Especially StonedWatcher for testing the new version and ensuring that the issue has been resolved :)

(for Windows 64bit only) we will be building and releasing the rest of the platforms later.
This build only addresses this specific issue, which is only happening on devices with certain region-based representation of decimal numbers that are different from standard.
Thank you. I wish you success (y):)

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
My thought exactly from the day it got released, the UI is stunning, the renders are amazing, the characters also, the whole plot is interesting so, yeah, i really cant imagine why is this so low in page count , on one hand, but on the other hand i d "hate" to see another chaotic BeingADick thread were people just obsessively post every single hour to inflate the page count.

For what is worth this game SHOULD be on top 10 for the new year.
Well, and that's why a thread like Being a Dik is kept alive, because his fans don't forget him, and that's what has to be done here for the game grow up..

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: TTrick

jaredh72

Apr 26, 2017
From the description, it sounds like you might be able to eventually have both girls (stealing Vanessa from Joe and corrupting Ann), and possibly getting other girls, even though there's no harem tag (or at least not yet). Any walkthrough for this?

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
From the description, it sounds like you might be able to eventually have both girls (stealing Vanessa from Joe and corrupting Ann), and possibly getting other girls, even though there's no harem tag (or at least not yet). Any walkthrough for this?
Apart from cheating or sharing, everything seems to point to there will be a kind of harem (dunno). Perhaps in the next updates apart from Vanessa and Ann, you can have more girls. As for the walkthrough, none have been created yet, but we can help you in the meantime.

Last edited:
Reactions: TTrick

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Well yeah, it would be fine for those who prefer to use a gamepad, but it wouldn't make much sense since the LSS doesn't have minigames.
I really hope it does get a gamepad support, it makes things so much better and... relaxing to play :geek:

Reactions: SAMASH112
Apr 19, 2018
but on the other hand i d "hate" to see another chaotic BeingADick thread were people just obsessively post every single hour to inflate the page count.
Annoying poster starter pack ( to those who recognize themselves in the following, no offense, but yes offense ):

1) Whining mosquito voice: "When will we get a walkthrough?"

2) Eternal dude who will never learn how to search threads ( comes in many names, shapes or forms but I believe it's the same meta-entity, like a shapeshifting retarded time travelling immortal stuck in a loop ): "Save, anyone?"

3) Your average Russian lurker ( let's admit, all threads have that one guy ): "When next update?"

• Haha
Reactions: Jdubya

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Annoying poster starter pack ( to those who recognize themselves in the following, no offense, but yes offense ):

1) Whining mosquito voice: "When will we get a walkthrough?"

2) Eternal dude who will never learn how to search threads ( comes in many names, shapes or forms but I believe it's the same meta-entity, like a shapeshifting retarded time travelling immortal stuck in a loop ): "Save, anyone?"

3) Your average Russian lurker ( let's admit, all threads have that one guy ): "When next update?"
Yeah, these're typical questions in most threads, but that's why threads are created: to help, share, talk and keep the game alive;)

No one should be offended for not knowing about a subject, only one who does not tolerate feels offended.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

1577244060675.png

Hey guys!
We just wanted to wish you Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and a happy new year no matter where you are!
To our Patrons, followers, and anybody stumbling across our content. Thank you for playing the games, giving your feedback, and sticking around! We hope you stay for the next year as well!
Have a great holiday & new year. Drink responsibly and stay safe!

- TTrick and Ink.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes