Votes: 14 0.1%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 806 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 949 8.9%

• Total voters

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Hey guys just a question. I remember when I first played this quite some time ago there was an incest patch. Is it still available?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
TTrick has provided this patch for me to share with you all. This fixes:

• Issues loading save files
  • Black screen when opening certain Insta images
Be sure to look at the readme file explaining how to apply the patch.

Mega
My save from the end of the last update, still have black screen on Alex's top corner pics, no others and that's after the patch.

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I can summarize ... Short updates for half an hour once a year are the new realities of this game. Oh yes, updates are now divided into love / Corruption part and half of players downloading updates don't receive anything. That is an update every two years.
In the latest releases there are no animated scenes, only static renders, which are not very many, I don’t think more than 500-700. I wonder what the dev has been doing for such a long time? The only excuse is if he renders all this on GT 720.
It would be fair to add him to the list of milkers. Game had a good start at the beginning of development, but now it's in a death spiral.

Reactions: angelm1ke

sahadeva

May 1, 2021
Linux no good.
It's working fine on linux for me. See this post if it helps:
hi new to the game.
i was having this error in linux when trying to run the game FATAL:gpu_data_manager_impl_private.cc(415)] GPU process isn't usable (black screen and forced exit)

to fix this issue i added this argument --in-process-gpu

example
./lss.AppImage --in-process-gpu

tested in linux mint 21 /ubuntu 22.04

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Did you intend to upload a save?
I did, but I don't know what's up. Like I said the insta photos still go black screen, and I guess somehow my save is broken since I know I'm on the Vanessa path and it's telling me there's no content for this alpha which is the Vanessa path. lol

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I did, but I don't know what's up. Like I said the insta photos still go black screen, and I guess somehow my save is broken since I know I'm on the Vanessa path and it's telling me there's no content for this alpha which is the Vanessa path. lol
Oh. Well, yeah. So far, for 0.8, Ann needs to be your GF. And you still get the Vanessa content. So, if you're on Ann Hate path, for example, it's end of game for you for now.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
New Patch...

Windows Only - V0.8.2a0.5 (Full game w/patch):

(No need to do anything else below)

Linux Only - V0.8.2a0.5 (Full game w/patch):

(No need to do anything else below)

Everyone (patch only):

Download the game from the first post and extract it.

Mac users only, do this first:

Download:
  1. extract the zip to its own folder
  2. navigate to: lss.app\Contents\Resources\app on non-working version.
  3. copy the dist folder
  4. navigate to: lss.app\Contents\Resources\app on the working (from the link I provided) version
  5. paste the dist folder
** This resolves the permissions issue for Mac users​

PC and Mac users:

Download:

PC - extract to: Long Story Short V0.8.2a\resources\app\​
Mac - extract to: lss.app\Contents\Resources\app\​

What's fixed:
  • Issues loading save files
  • Black screen when opening certain Insta images
  • Dialogue showing in phone UI that shouldn't
  • Game freezing during Jenny date
  • In-process GPU bug (Linux only)

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
The game is wrongly tagged with "netorare" while it has none. It doesn't even have netori since it seems he does not force Vanessa into a relationship with him, which is required for his act to be netori.

Reactions: Toweke

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
The game is wrongly tagged with "netorare" while it has none. It doesn't even have netori since it seems he does not force Vanessa into a relationship with him, which is required for his act to be netori.
coz ppl here think sharing is netorare
you can be in a relationship with Ann and let her give head to someone else, therefore ppl will continue to report this as ntr

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Having the same issue on a new playthrough. Everything's fine, up until you go to click on the first picture posted of Ann and whatever the blonde girl's name is. Screen goes black. Haven't found anything that fixes it, bypasses it, etc.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes