Votes: 17 0.2%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 824 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 986 9.0%

• Total voters

JohnSheridan

Apr 13, 2018
I got to the ferris wheel scene and I got a grayed out option for the love route only; HOW ON EARTH would this decision only be in a love route. I went to modify the rpy file then realise it wasn't renpy. Sad times.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I got to the ferris wheel scene and I got a grayed out option for the love route only; HOW ON EARTH would this decision only be in a love route. I went to modify the rpy file then realise it wasn't renpy. Sad times.
It's just not been implemented for the corruption route yet.

Reactions: JohnSheridan

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
So the option should be there in future updates? If that is the case I'll wait for updates and stop there.
Yeah, if he wasn't going to have that option in corruption route, he wouldn't even show the button to choose. The text says, "currently available only on love path.", implying it will eventually be available. He's working Ann corruption stuff next. This is still an alpha version.

Reactions: JohnSheridan

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
I stepped away from this game for a while. Holy shit, all this Vanessa content is incredible. I love her. She has so many incredible scenes no matter what decision you make. I love that we can either follow her lead and get crazy (we become like nympho soul mates), or you can have her follow our lead and she is just throwing it at you lol. The teasing was so fun, as was occassionally giving in. Love to see where it takes things. But man we need a gallery. So many options to keep track of.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I stepped away from this game for a while. Holy shit, all this Vanessa content is incredible. I love her. She has so many incredible scenes no matter what decision you make. I love that we can either follow her lead and get crazy (we become like nympho soul mates), or you can have her follow our lead and she is just throwing it at you lol. The teasing was so fun, as was occassionally giving in. Love to see where it takes things. But man we need a gallery. So many options to keep track of.
Vanessa is the best. Far far the best character. Bro is hard to write a slut and make her cool and hot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
It's hard to enjoy this when I keep losing progress because checking Insta gives me a black screen I can't get out of.

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
OK that was very good so far. If there's ever a harem route it'll be epic because I like everyone.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes