• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Best girl?

• Ann

Votes: 2,772 27.5%
  • Vanessa

Votes: 2,651 26.3%
  • Alex

Votes: 1,405 13.9%
  • Emily

Votes: 1,272 12.6%
  • Jenny

Votes: 256 2.5%
  • Amber

Votes: 75 0.7%
  • Merry

Votes: 13 0.1%
  • Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 761 7.5%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 879 8.7%

• Total voters

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I think I might have to start doing that from now on at the moment my saves are a mess none of them are named or anything.
I'll do a fresh playthrough before the rest comes out just to be safe.
Use the folder system, too. Create a folder for each version and place the relevant saves there.

• Love
Reactions: Joshy92

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Straightforward or insecure?

I'm starting again hoping Ann will be more sexually controlled by Chris, while regarding me as her bf. Of course, to counter this I'll horndog over other girls, while allowing Ann to slut around. Which will then maker her the perfect OF side piece.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
I hope that some Jenny, Emily and Alex sharing/cuckold scenes will be added in the future and not just one with Chris or maybe other guys like Tyler. Since you can only pick one of the girls for Chris.
Also KIM I hope she can have some scenes like that (y)

Wonderful update, the long wait was worth it.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

Kraiten

Jan 27, 2019
Gallery & Scene unlocker

Version:
v0.9a.

Installation:
Seems there are a few different alpha versions, to find which file you need, navigate to resources\app\dist\static\js and look for a main.numbers.chunk.js file. Get the attached file that matches the numbers you have. Rename your existing file by adding .bak at the end and extract the unlocked file instead.

On mac you have to look inside the .app file lss.app/Contents/Resources/app/dist/static/js
My anti-virus warning this is trojan, dont know if false alarm or something actually fishy, you might want to look out before use

Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Game Bug alert!

in the bottle spinning game, when I choose Ann and dare, there's no dare, Vanessa complains she usually gets chosen for dares then Joey just spins the bottle again. I'm playing the Mac version from page 1.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 167 Votes