• Vanessa's Mom

Votes: 824 7.6%
  • Fat Joe

Votes: 986 9.0%

• Total voters

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
C'mon guys... you know Joshy has some standards...
Honestly bro it's how I feel about sharing in any game. It's not as exciting if it's just some random dude. It's way more thrilling for me if the girl knows or has a history with the other guy.

It's also why I love that TTrick gave us the option to let Ann date Chris.

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Honestly bro it's how I feel about sharing in any game. It's not as exciting if it's just some random dude. It's way more thrilling for me if the girl knows or has a history with the other guy.

It's also why I love that TTrick gave us the option to let Ann date Chris.
That's true, but it would be interesting if Ann/Chris/mc went on a date where they went to the movies again and this time they did vaginal double penetration to Ann while they watched a good movie and when they left they convinced her to have sex with the hobo while they took some good photos of her, it would be hot as long as the movie they watch isn't from Disney because then it would be kind of weird, right? :unsure: : :KEK:

GarhAngel25

Jul 10, 2017
I was thinking about the Ann pregnant topic, and I believe that depending on the type of relationship, the path and if you choose to be always on control or not, can be differents outcomes. One what comes to my mind is in "no control mode", with Ann considering Chris and Ben(MC) her boyfriends. Ann came with the idea that she wants a baby from them, but also wants this to be a fair "competition" between her boyfriends, so she proposes them a threesome where she gets a double vaginal penetration while she rides both of them, one at each of her sides. both guys agree to do it, then they lay on bed, sticking their dicks together, Ann proceeds to impale herself with both cocks, holding one hand with each of her lovers, riding them with passion, enjoying each thrust, the way in wich both glans kiss the entrance of her womb, feeling how they want to be the one who gets her pregnant, then she feels how Chris and Ben are about to cum and she lets herself fall with all her weigth on both phalluses making sure that their seminal ducts meet with the entrance of her cervix so they shoot all their sperm deep inside her fertile womb.
Some time later Ann comes with the news, not only she's pregnant, also she is waiting duplets! She says that probably she's waiting a baby from each boyfriend, and she attributes it to her deep love for each guy and her strong desire to be fair and faithful to both and not letting feel like being left behind none of them. Nine months later, Ann gives birth to two babies, miracously one from each guy.
Days pass and Ben finds how Ann truly got pregnant and whats the truth behind the "miracle" of her love: She never left the pill, just got two of her ovules extracted, then she managed to get one sperm sample from each guy and make each her extracted ovules to be fertilized with each guy's semen. After this, and before getting both fertilized ovules implanted on her womb, she comes with the threesome idea both as a smoke screen and alsoas a way to make true one of her fantasies. In the end Ben tells all to Chris, Ann finds that the guys found the truth and thinks they are angry about it, but they surprise her saying thats all right, that they love what she did for them and that was a truly love demonstration. Then, both guys proceed to strip and kiss all her body to end fucking her pussy at the same time until they all cum together, creampiying her, and when Ann thinks thats all, sees how the guys are still hard, Chris and Ben say how now its time to make their fantasy true, give her an anal double penetration. At the end of the scene Ann is laying between Chris and Ben, legs open with each feet rubbing one guy's leg, her hands trying to caress her lovers faces while instead they hold them and lovely kiss them, both her pussy and asshole adorned with cum overflowing from them and her face decorated with the biggest smile that she never had: at last she found her true happiness.

Aaaaaaand this scenario is the only one where I let someone other than Ben (aka MC, aka "us") get Ann pregnant, because, yes I'm a kinky guy who is capable of let or even encourage her to be creampied by all the guys while on a gangbang, BUT as long as I'm her only boyfriend, she only will be pregnant by me.
PS: Yes, I'm on watching the girl with cum all over or inside her, but in NO way I will put that cum in my mouth :censored: (my dick or even maybe, just MAYBE, hands is other thing :sneaky:)

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Ann gets pregnant, the MC and Chris both think it could be either of theirs.
Then we discover Tyler was also sneaking into her dorm at night.
Ann's mum is horrified to discover her daughter is banging so many guys, so Ann is grounded.
Then her step father knocks her up again.

4.60 star(s) 169 Votes